Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Really Upset

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Really Upset Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Really Upset - 7/5/2007 11:07:24 PM   
grog45

I'm really upset with all the time I spent creating my own league and being unable to play
in the MANAGER MODE. I think the game is AWESOME but since there is no way for me to
play in the MANAGER MODE its no fun!!!! I'm planning on uninstalling the game and letting some friends of mine know not to get this game because they may have the same problems that I have.
Post #: 1
RE: Really Upset - 7/5/2007 11:34:49 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

Though you obviously can do whatever you want, it would probably be worth noting that your very first post on this board regarding any problem you've had with PureSim was "Why Is It Doing This " created "7/4/2007 12:09:32 PM".

Yet, you have decided to abandon the game trash it based on the mere fact that you did not receive an immediate split-second response to your concerns. That is, considering your post was created on July 4th, a Federal Holiday where only a fraction of businesses are working. I don't know what exactly you were expecting, but I can put together a long list of activities that our fine friends at Matrix games or our esteemed and beloved Shaun could have been doing at that time instead of responding to your issues. There isn't anyone scanning the boards every minute-and-a-half in search of problems that they can fix in half a blink of an eye.

Patience is a virtue, and applying some of it to your situation would be wise. If these are your exorbitant and virtually unrealistic expectations on response-times, you will be significantly disappointed with any item you ever purchase that exhibits the slightest glitch.

It's a shame that you lost all your time, effort and hard work. However, Allow Shaun a reasonable amount of time before taking it to the above-mentioned degree.

Edit: I just realized that just a few minutes ago, Shaun posted a reply addressing an issue that you and a few others were experiencing: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1504399

< Message edited by Frozen Stiffer -- 7/6/2007 12:00:37 AM >

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to grog45)
Post #: 2
RE: Really Upset - 7/6/2007 9:38:01 AM   
grog45

I'll wait a week or so to see if someone can help me with my problem but I doubt that it will be an easy fix.

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Really Upset Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI