Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause issues?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause issues? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause issues? - 7/24/2007 7:46:30 AM   
Copper

I wounded a french general... then conquered france before he was redeployed. No france no longer exists but he's still in my opponents force pool, will this cause a hang up in the game?
Post #: 1
RE: Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause ... - 7/24/2007 10:56:52 AM   
Dave Ferguson

Ugh! i had a wounded UK general which I did not want to deploy block the production queue and i had to deploy him to get at the russian corps.

Unless we are wrong never build a French commander?

Dave

(in reply to Copper)
Post #: 2
RE: Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause ... - 7/24/2007 12:00:01 PM   
IainMcNeil

It should always sort units that cannot be placed to the end of the queue so should not be an issue.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Dave Ferguson)
Post #: 3
RE: Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause ... - 7/24/2007 1:29:49 PM   
firepowerjohan

Can you check on that, let the turns pass and see what happens when it is finished the injury period? The Commander will not block anything but it might be nice it disappearing from the production queue.

Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead developer of:
World Empires Live http://www.worldempireslive.com/
CEAW http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
CNAW http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 4
RE: Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause ... - 7/24/2007 6:32:23 PM   
Chris Bisson

Even better would be if you could pick wich unit in the cue you wish to deploy and hold some units off board if so desired. This way it would not matter at all if commanders were in the cue. You could just skip right over them and take the next one or the one after that 1st.

(in reply to firepowerjohan)
Post #: 5
RE: Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause ... - 7/25/2007 3:07:00 AM   
gmothes

This was in my game with Copper, I am playing the allies.  When the time came, he dissappeared and it caused no issues.  By the way, a French General gives them the ability to hold out longer, IMO...

(in reply to Chris Bisson)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Do Wounded generals of capitulated countries cause issues? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI