Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM Crash Bug in Replay File

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> PBEM Crash Bug in Replay File Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM Crash Bug in Replay File - 8/15/2007 8:59:58 PM   
LeBlaque

I have again experienced a pbem crash bug during replay file use. Essentially if a QB is the first "event" to occur in a replay file (and I believe this as always been an "attack the fort" command on a City), the QB will play out and then the game will crash with a Windows Error Message. I sent a July 30 zip file to ericbabe of this occurence and did not hear anything back. It has occurred in the same game again apx. ten turns later (I was able to continue the game using the NON replay file). If there is a desire to forward this file on as well, I can do that. It is my hope it will be repaired for this patch.

Regards,
LeBlaque
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM Crash Bug in Replay File - 8/15/2007 11:11:30 PM   
ericbabe

Sorry -- I returned your e-mail a while back, or rather, I tried to, but rather my response is in the "failed to send successfully" folder in my e-mail program.  I'm not sure why.

I did manage to fix the bug -- it was related to something else that Maulet had reported.

(in reply to LeBlaque)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> PBEM Crash Bug in Replay File Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI