Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Review

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> Battle Review Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Review - 9/3/2007 6:33:18 PM   
leehieb

Is there a screen that you can review your old battle stats on?

If not I would love to see this in a future patch if possible. Something like a chronological listing of all your battles so you could simply click on one and bring up the currently existing battle summary screen we get after each battle.

Thank you for a wonderful Civil War experience!
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Review - 9/5/2007 2:42:15 AM   
Le Tondu

Just a beginner here, but I thought you could scroll through that thingee  at the bottom of the screen where everything is reported to you and then click on the red line that informs you that there was a battle.  You know, its in the same place as the unit thingee. 

Um, that is how I do it.

On the other hand, ---I still haven't figured out how to assign an unassigned unit in a Corps to a specific Division  --or an unassigned unit in a Division to a specific Brigade.

< Message edited by Le Tondu -- 9/5/2007 2:43:53 AM >

Vive l'Empereur!

(in reply to leehieb)
Post #: 2
RE: Battle Review - 9/5/2007 9:26:14 AM   
leehieb

Hi Le Tondu,

You are totally correct, that works great for looking at just that turns battles but what if you wanted to review a battle from 2 turns prior? I was thinking along the lines of a battle history for the entire war. I know it’s not really important to the game play but would be a nice bit of chrome.

(in reply to leehieb)
Post #: 3
RE: Battle Review - 9/5/2007 1:02:58 PM   
Pocus

you can't review past battles, they are not stored (for now, everything can change). But you can use a trick somehow, if you duplicate the saved game, you can then roll back thru it to see the 24 last turns. Be sure to have duplicated your game, because once you roll back, you can't forward to the current turn (this is not a VCR!)

AGEOD Team

(in reply to leehieb)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> Battle Review Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI