Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

two questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> two questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
two questions - 9/2/2007 6:54:41 PM   
wooboy77

Two things i really don't get in this games:
- how are textiles produced from cotton and wool... i don't get it.. how to manage your cotton and wool production? How does it produce textiles?
- how to know how much labor a province can produce? without playing without just playing with the labor allocation bar, from wich factoresdoes the labor production come from?
Post #: 1
RE: two questions - 9/9/2007 5:57:10 PM   
jupiter

Cotton & wool are produced by Agriculture.

To produce textiles, you need to allocate to both Textiles & Labor.

In both cases, look for the Provinces where this is thier best resources.

(in reply to wooboy77)
Post #: 2
RE: two questions - 3/29/2008 8:57:12 PM   
vonkraus

I just posted a question similar to yours regarding Where have all my Textiles gone? The answer that I've worked out by closer observation of the game and some input from others is that cotton and wool are needed to allow the production intent to make textiles. To make textiles you need:

Wool (3 woll to 1 textile and near as I can tell) and/or cotton (1:1?)
Factories (the more you have in a province the more each unit of labor produces)
Labor allocation (not labor as a resource, mind you, but the production bar settings)

However, just because you want to make a bunch of textiles and have allocated a copius amount of labor resources does not mean that you will actually produce all of those textiles. Watch the total amount of textiles produced box (that's the red one) as you add labor in a province that should normally be able to make lots of them. If you are adding labor and the number that province is supposed to produce is going up but the number in the red box is not going up, you will be dissapointed with the results.

Cotton and wool are produced by the textile production level in each province, not the agricultural setting (not the most intuitive thing, I know, but this is how it works). Again, as you move the labor allocation up and down for ag and text watch what changes for the individual province production numbers. That's the best way to see what affects what.

Regarding the production of "labor", the larger the province population and the more factories the province has the more each unit of the slider bar increases the labor output of the province. This labor is the transportable kind that is needed to build province improvements and units, not the kind that actually creates resources in the province.

(in reply to wooboy77)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support >> two questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI