Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FitE opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> FitE opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FitE opponent - 9/9/2007 10:17:47 PM   
Starshaker

I need another FitE opponent. My last one is either uninterested in continuing after a mere four turns or has given up. He didn't seem to care much about playing in the first place. So, someone who is truely interested in the scenario and willing to see it through to the bitter end or until surrender. :)
Post #: 1
RE: FitE opponent - 9/9/2007 10:56:41 PM   
sapper32

Hi im faily new to TOAW have got one FitE ongoing as the Soviets what is your level and how many turns a week are you looking for i would like to be soviets not experienced enough to play Axis yet cheers Ian

(in reply to Starshaker)
Post #: 2
RE: FitE opponent - 9/10/2007 12:21:49 AM   
Starshaker

If the Axis player the initial turns are very time consuming so two or three. Later, after the mass confusion, three or four depending on the strategic situation of course.

This is what I can do. If you can do at least two that is ok. Just looking for someone who actually wants to play it and shows some interest in what's going on. If you have times where you can only do one turn a week that's understandable. Stuff happens and life is more important than games.

If you want to take a go at it let me know and I'll get things rolling.

< Message edited by Starshaker -- 9/10/2007 12:25:51 AM >

(in reply to sapper32)
Post #: 3
RE: FitE opponent - 9/10/2007 12:26:48 AM   
sapper32

That suites me if you want a game send your first turn to ian32powter at hotmail dot co dot uk ,are you using the 3.2 beta patch im using it ???

(in reply to Starshaker)
Post #: 4
RE: FitE opponent - 9/11/2007 11:38:09 AM   
loveman2

I have been playing a game of this for over a year and I am now into spring of 1943

< Message edited by loveman1 -- 9/12/2007 7:41:46 PM >

(in reply to sapper32)
Post #: 5
RE: FitE opponent - 9/11/2007 3:24:24 PM   
Foggy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Starshaker

I need another FitE opponent. My last one is either uninterested in continuing after a mere four turns or has given up. He didn't seem to care much about playing in the first place. So, someone who is truely interested in the scenario and willing to see it through to the bitter end or until surrender. :)

I don't ever give up - if you can run a company and balance a family at the same time let me know how you do it
Turn almost done - you'll have it tonight!

< Message edited by Foggy -- 9/12/2007 9:48:44 PM >

(in reply to Starshaker)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> FitE opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI