Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Well done all at Matrix!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Well done all at Matrix! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Well done all at Matrix! - 9/11/2000 2:44:00 AM   
Dave R

Guys! This thread is to give all you guys at Matrix a more then well deserved pat and the back, and to say "Thankyou". Version 4. Is wonderful! There are some minor problems but thay are covered on other threads. Not only does it look better, play better, it even runs better! You guys have obviously been doing some major tightening of the code. I'm playing the game on my old first series P133 with only 32Mb of memory, but in solo mode, that's all I've tried so far, it runs as sweet as anything. It's much faster then the last version. I can actually enjoy watching artillery barrages without having to set it to fast for even the smallest of strikes, there's no delay when a unit moves from hex to hex. Thanks again guys and well one and all!

In times of war we see the worst that man has to offer. But we also see the best that man has to offer.
Post #: 1
- 9/11/2000 4:37:00 AM   
Mockingbird

I agree. Thanks to everyone on the Matrix team who made this game update a reality.

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 2
- 9/11/2000 5:27:00 AM   
Norm

The 4th version of SP is excellent. Thank you very much for your tireless effort. It is most appreciated. --Norm

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 3
- 9/11/2000 5:57:00 AM   
troopie

After two days of downloading, six hours the first day, five hours the second day. After being, for the first time in years, out of my mind with the desire for a smoke. After installing the patch, (larger than most games I own) and seeing it run smooth as silk. I have to say "Well done to all ranks at Matrix. You have scored a ten-strike!" troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 4
- 9/11/2000 11:05:00 AM   
Supervisor

Wow,Troopie That is indded high praise coming from you.
quote:

Originally posted by troopie: After two days of downloading, six hours the first day, five hours the second day. After being, for the first time in years, out of my mind with the desire for a smoke. After installing the patch, (larger than most games I own) and seeing it run smooth as silk. I have to say "Well done to all ranks at Matrix. You have scored a ten-strike!" troopie

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 5
- 9/11/2000 11:25:00 AM   
Wallymanowar

I've just completed a couple of battles in the long campaign starting as the Germans. Very nice!! Aside from some quibbles concerning the OOB's of the Germans and Poles (only ones I've had fighting so far) everything is much smoother. The op-fire routine is a much needed, long overdue, very welcome improvement - I just love it. And FINALLY, we're able to survey the battlefield after it's over - something that should have been in SP1. WELL DONE!!! ------------------ 'Bitter Mike'

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
Yogi Berra

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 6
- 9/11/2000 2:03:00 PM   
Drake

Yup, most say that did one hill of a job on this.

(in reply to Dave R)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Well done all at Matrix! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI