Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Screenshots - Google Earth

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Screenshots - Google Earth Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/29/2007 8:21:20 PM   
TonyE

After re-writing my GoogleEarth export DLL to work with the new interface that will be in the first patch, I decided to take some screenshots while testing. The scenario is The Backyard by Ralf Koelbach, you'll find it in HCE WestPac battlset.

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner
Post #: 1
RE: Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/30/2007 12:34:49 AM   
BlindOldUmp

Beautiful shots Tony!! - looks like Blue will hava hard time with this one. I take it the Green units are "Neutral" ??

(in reply to TonyE)
Post #: 2
RE: Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/30/2007 12:56:58 AM   
TonyE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skip_Reed

Beautiful shots Tony!! - looks like Blue will hava hard time with this one. I take it the Green units are "Neutral" ??

Right you are Skip, Blue definitely faces a challenge but that mass of Blue is not one, but two carrier battlegroups combined so there is hope, at least as long as you get a decent draw of luck. Ralf has a follow-up scenario to the one depicted that really puts Blue in the face of a bad nightmare!

The green units are Neutral as you imply. Some day down the road they'll just be a Green side, potentially friendly or allied with one of the other sides or neutral as they are now.

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to BlindOldUmp)
Post #: 3
RE: Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/30/2007 3:21:21 AM   
Bungle

quote:

ORIGINAL: TonyE

Right you are Skip, Blue definitely faces a challenge but that mass of Blue is not one, but two carrier battlegroups combined so there is hope, at least as long as you get a decent draw of luck. Ralf has a follow-up scenario to the one depicted that really puts Blue in the face of a bad nightmare!

Well..... fan -bluddy- tastic............. Thats a nice how do you do ......huh?

Once more we are subjected to insiders poncing about with HCCE, enjoying taunting us with a few snap shots of your latest game?

So while your thinking "Oh, Ive got a couple hours to spare might as well have a game with the all new Classic" (I prefer Original myself) "hmm this is sooooo goood I should share it with those dweebs on matrix forum, let those poor dumb arses see wot their missing out on" Well cheers very -bluddy- much! I spose you enjoy poking sticks at caged animals as well, well do you?

Aww yeah, by the way looks pretty damn good

The Bungle

"As so often happens, it's the self-proclaimed
peacemakers that you really have to watch out for."

(in reply to TonyE)
Post #: 4
RE: Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/30/2007 6:14:01 AM   
TonyE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bungle

(I prefer Original myself)

You sure are a different character Bungle (speak up when you come visit us at #harpgamer IRC, I was there twice but didn't notice since you didn't type anything)...

I'm just trying to help keep the hostile mob entertained with things you will be able to do with HCE, not to mention demonstrate with more than words a little bit of what we're about.

Now, why do you prefer the Original? I can hardly make it thru a scenario without the original crashing (well, one of the fairly patched DOS versions of the original). I will admit that I stuck with WinHarp until HC2002 was released because I liked the window layout and interface of WinHarp better than HC97, but HC2002 was just so much more stable there was no longer any choice for me, HC2002 it was!

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to Bungle)
Post #: 5
RE: Screenshots - Google Earth - 9/30/2007 8:39:52 AM   
Bungle

Hehehehehe sorry aboot that What I meant was I prefer to call "classic"... "original" terminology reference is all.........

sometimes pooter likes java sometimes pooter no likey java hence the lack of chatty goodness .......

Now have you finished teasing me stoopid with the screen shots already dammit!

The Bungle

"As so often happens, it's the self-proclaimed
peacemakers that you really have to watch out for."

(in reply to TonyE)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Screenshots - Google Earth Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI