Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Substitutions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Substitutions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Substitutions - 10/23/2007 6:42:35 AM   
dragon2

Have been playing MaxFB since it came out and i do love the game and everything that has been done with it.

I don't know if i am missing something with the new depth charts, but the players that are supposed to substitute for my starters are not coming in correctly, instead the player with the lowest uniform number is coming in.

e.g a third team running back with #20 will come in before either the 2nd team RB or FB. This also happens with my TEs, OLinemen and on Defense the lowest number also comes in on the defense line and for the lbs and dbs.

Can anyone help me on this?
Post #: 1
RE: Substitutions - 10/23/2007 10:15:54 PM   
David Winter

Is it possible players you're expecting to come in to fill a position are already assigned a position somewhere else? Maybe post a screen shot of the way you have your depth chart setup for running backs.

In regards to the jersey number; the game doesn't make any roster decisions based on uniform number. When you first start a league (with no players yet), you go through training camp and the rosters are finalized, the game then builds the depth charts. Then, once that is all done, and the game knows what players are going to be on the team, it assigns players their numbers. This makes it look like the game is sorting things by jersey number, when actually, the jersey numbers were assigned after all the players had been assigned positions (so they end up in, just about, the same order). Once you go through a few seasons and new players come on the team, you'll start to see more separation of numbers. 

Hope that helps
David

(in reply to dragon2)
Post #: 2
RE: Substitutions - 10/27/2007 8:31:17 PM   
dragon2

Thanks for the reply David, when I get time will try what you suggest
and let you know how it works out

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Substitutions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI