Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Player ratings not dropping

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Player ratings not dropping Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Player ratings not dropping - 11/1/2007 5:53:15 PM   
bayouosfan

I have played 2 seasons with the new PS 2007 and it appears the player ratings (especially for the older players) are not changing. Has anyone else observed this?
Post #: 1
RE: Player ratings not dropping - 11/1/2007 6:24:17 PM   
jeremy7227

Did you select "Continuous Replay Mode" at association creation time? If that is the case they will not age or have ratings changes but will instead be reset to the original value at the start of the next season.

Other than that no, I have lots of fluctuation each season. Most of it occurs after spring training if you haven't selected "Player Ratings Change within Season."

JL

(in reply to bayouosfan)
Post #: 2
RE: Player ratings not dropping - 11/1/2007 6:49:17 PM   
slider15

Can't say that I have. Usually if not before, after age 35 you see dramatic drops. What do the potential arrows say on their cards? Are they green up arrows, yellow dashes, or red down? If they are the first two then you shouldn't see a drop or only a little one. Also keep in mind every player has their own hidden peak age range too. So if you just started an association it may have given older generated players a higher age peak to allow for the developement of prospects. See how it goes in another season or two.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

(in reply to bayouosfan)
Post #: 3
RE: Player ratings not dropping - 11/1/2007 7:10:26 PM   
bayouosfan

This is an existing association I upgraded with the new game.  NONE of the player vratings are dropping, but younger players are slightly improving.  Is it possible the association settings have changed?

(in reply to slider15)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Player ratings not dropping Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI