Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tutorial

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Tutorial Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tutorial - 11/5/2007 3:30:10 AM   
Alan_Bernardo

I wasn't sure whether to put this question here or in the mod forum.

Would it be possible to create a new tutorial mod which is complete, other than the one in the game, which I find totally lacking?

A good, comprehensive tutorial, possibly released as some sort of demo also, would I think increase sales.

Having read the manual I also find that it is pretty weak. I can't understand how a game like AT, which has great potential, could have such a mediocre manual and such a poor tutorial.

Just wondering if someone was thinking of making a tutorial that explains more of the game to someone who might not be completely familar with the engine and gameplay.

Thanks,

Alanb
Post #: 1
RE: Tutorial - 11/5/2007 8:18:53 AM   
zhu_kov

You can try the 4 training scenarios after the tutorial and play some small maps ..

AT is no WitP , once you know the few basic rules , it is enough to get going ...then ask around here for more details

It is great to play a game that allow you to start playing instead of reading 200+ pages manual just to play a turn ....of course to master the game , you need to know all the details but that will be later...

Cheers

< Message edited by zhu_kov -- 11/5/2007 8:22:54 AM >

(in reply to Alan_Bernardo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Tutorial Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI