Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Download blues ...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Download blues ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Download blues ... - 9/13/2000 8:44:00 AM   
Bouncer

No success in downloading the 4.0 upgrade or the complete 4.0. Keep getting partials that read as complete. Slowly giving up hope.

Post #: 1
- 9/13/2000 9:05:00 AM   
Wild Bill

If you still have problems and can't get through, I would recommend you contact one of the many such as Bonzo and Steeler who have offered to burn and send a CD to folks like you. Don't be embarassed. If you need this help, ask for it. That is why these kind-hearted men offered. Look for their posts on this forum and contact them. They will help you. We don't want you feeling left out of the fun. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 2
- 9/13/2000 9:52:00 AM   
Graf Speer

Yo Bouncer, I was able to successfully download version 4.0 with my free netzero account over 2 nights by using "Get Right," which as already noted on this board can be downloaded for free at: http://www.getright.com/ Have you tried one of these utilities that permits incremental downloads - it worked for speer Good luck - and dammit don't give up . . . we are all fightin' hombres Albert p.s. I just downloaded mine two days back and only had a brief moment to check it out - hope to post feedback sooner [This message has been edited by Graf Speer (edited September 12, 2000).]

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 3
- 9/13/2000 10:25:00 AM   
Bouncer

Finally got the complete download and proper installation using the "Download Accelerator" software. Thanks for your suggestions. Let the games begin ...

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 4
- 9/13/2000 10:31:00 AM   
Rhone

Wow, that was a span of less than 2 hours! Some folks have been running the download for 5 days now and are sitting at 14%.

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 5
- 9/13/2000 11:42:00 AM   
deggo

I downloaded it twice and got a message during install to insert the second disk. My file was somewhat smaller (131,838 KB) than the download page here said it should be but it seems to have installed just fine and works great. Where did the 12 MB go? Anyone else have this happen? deggo

Scott

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 6
- 9/13/2000 9:43:00 PM   
Bouncer

All I can suggest is using a download utility such as "Download Accelerator". Worked like a charm for me.

(in reply to Bouncer)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Download blues ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI