Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Second and Ten Football

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Second and Ten Football Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Second and Ten Football - 12/2/2007 9:58:02 PM   
sportsfan76

Does anyone play this game? Is it good? Is it a career pro simulation game with career and financials?
Post #: 1
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/2/2007 10:45:56 PM   
PadresFan104

sportsfan76 - Not to sound like a jerk, but you joined the Matrix boards today to ask about SAT on the PureSim forum? Just seems kinda odd...

Anyway, SAT is probably my favorite PC Sports game at the moment. I've done tons of mod work for the game as well, including both images and sounds. I'm the umpire in PureSim and the Referee in SAT. So, I'm a bit biased...

To answer your questions, it's a great NFL and College Football game. It is not a career game however. It is designed for season replays, draft leagues, and tournaments. No career modes, no financials. For more information, I'd recommend you go to my blog, (link below), and check out the SAT forums and Roo Games website.

< Message edited by PadresFan104 -- 12/2/2007 10:46:55 PM >

PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods

(in reply to sportsfan76)
Post #: 2
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/3/2007 1:00:42 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

sportsfan,

Posting on the Puresim Baseball board to talk about "Second and Ten Football" is like joining a Chevy board to talk about Fords, or joining a Playstation board to chat about the future of XBox.

With all due respect, let's keep the Puresim Basebal board all about... well... Puresim Baseball.

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 3
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/3/2007 1:09:37 AM   
sportsfan76

Listen up people. I have been playing PureSim for the last few versions. I forgot my user ID and created a new one because I don't spend much time posting on boards like you guys do. I love PureSim, but I know that people who play a text-based baseball game might play a text-based football game. Sometimes it feels that people on message boards lurk and get ready to pounce on anything. Get a life people! Also, PadresFan, I have d/l from your site quite a bit. Treat your customers nicely!

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 4
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/3/2007 2:26:38 AM   
KG Erwin

Now that someone brought this up, see this thread: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1632139

PS it seemed more appropriate to bring up this subject in the "General Discussion" forum, OK?

Post #: 5
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/3/2007 4:15:15 AM   
PadresFan104

quote:

ORIGINAL: sportsfan76

Listen up people. I have been playing PureSim for the last few versions. I forgot my user ID and created a new one because I don't spend much time posting on boards like you guys do. I love PureSim, but I know that people who play a text-based baseball game might play a text-based football game. Sometimes it feels that people on message boards lurk and get ready to pounce on anything. Get a life people! Also, PadresFan, I have d/l from your site quite a bit. Treat your customers nicely!

I take time out of my day to help you with a question, and this is the reply? Nobody even said anything that offensive to you!

Treat my customers nicely?

What customers!? Do you think I'm compensated in any way when you access my site? I pay plenty of money each year to keep the site running, and I'm happy to do since most of the user community is appreciative. I don't have customers. As far as I can remember, this message is the first time I've ever felt like not treating someone nicely, and you deserve it.

Take your "Listen up people" and "Get a life people" and stick 'em where the sun don't shine. The people on this board, especially Frozen and KG are the LAST people you would ever classify as "lurkers" or "pouncers", so your comments about my friends have really pissed me off.

Why not try showing some appreciation for people who help and just leave it at that, rather than trying to throw your weight around.

PadresFan's Text Sim Mod Website: http://www.padresfanmods.net
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/padresfanmods

Post #: 6
RE: Second and Ten Football - 12/3/2007 4:17:57 AM   
puresimmer

Thread closed.

Silly.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Second and Ten Football Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI