Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Super jap destroyers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support >> Super jap destroyers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Super jap destroyers - 12/5/2007 4:48:30 AM   
mingohh

Hey i dont get it how can a destroyer take 4 torpedo hits and have 3 bar in damage, and a BB is nerly sunk by one hit from a T. AND its not because the torpedo hit vital parts on the BB so ofen as in this game. No destroyer can take the inpact of a torpedo and be fully operasionel because they are build for speed and agility not have the same armour as a Yamato BB.
I have play and play all scenario, I have studiet the game very very close, and it seems as the destroyer can take lot of bombs. Is the game taking any notice of the damage the ship supstain and in the next attack has it reduce firepower or How does the armour setting in the editor calculate agains bomb hits or torpedo, a setting of 12 in armour class does it count for torpedo and bomb, or are the damage different if the hit is a bomb or torpedo.
And can you tell me if the games AI is set with a higher hit procentage in the game for i notice that a Kate torpedo does more damage than from a TBM3 if you look at the setting in the plane type the power of kate is 1 and 2 for tbm, or is it koded to role random damage with each hit reguarding if its a bomb or torpedo or is the damage different from torpedo or a bomb hit it will help me to set the game to more realistic setting.
Thanks
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support >> Super jap destroyers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI