Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games Releases a new Maximum Football 2.0 Gameplay Video!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Matrix Games Releases a new Maximum Football 2.0 Gameplay Video! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games Releases a new Maximum Football 2.0 Gamepl... - 12/5/2007 2:54:11 PM   
Alex Fiedler

A new hard-hitting gameplay video slams like a sack from the blind-side

Matrix Games and Wintervalley Software (www.wintervalley.com) are excited to send out a new video showing off the revamped graphics and improved gameplay found in Maximum Football 2.0. This first 2.0 video illustrates some of the game’s statistical features in addition to some bone-crunching hits found on the Maximum Football 2.0 virtual gridiron!

Download the video below or check it out on Youtube!

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Football fans everywhere will no doubt be pumped up and ready to burst off the line of scrimmage when they see this gameplay video. For the armchair coach or the fan of hard hits and exciting gameplay, Maximum Football 2.0 has got it all!”

Dave Winter of Wintervalley Software added “I feel this gameplay video really lets the improvements coming with the second iteration of Maximum Football shine. Maximum Football 2.0 presents sports fans with a great blend of the hardcore strategy and statistical analysis with the fast-paced, action-oriented gameplay found on game day.”

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Design and play in leagues where you pick the size and layout. Play against others in user created leagues. The sky is the limit to how far you can take Maximum-Football 2.0. Get down and dirty with the editor as you create new plays and playbooks, design your own uniforms and helmets, and even select nicknames to appear on jerseys.

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the football fans dream. Whether you are a head coach or an armchair quarterback, Maximum-Football 2.0 has the features for you.

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/downloads.asp?gid=301

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Matrix Games Releases a new Maximum Football 2.0 Gameplay Video! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI