Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Letters from Iwo Jima

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Letters from Iwo Jima Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 2:14:47 PM   
Hortlund

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

Only if one puts on blinders and considers everything in terms of "legalities".

Eh, apparently you "forgot" to copy the rest of my statement there. Guilt is something that we assign to people, or people assign to themselves, based on the current set of norms, morals, laws and traditions that controls that society.

If you think there are more ways that guilt could happen to befall on someone, then by all means, go ahead and share your ideas.

quote:

Try removing your legalistic blinders and looking at the world as a whole and NOT as a courtroom, You might actually find it refreshing.

These are not "legalistic blinders", I base my position on philosophy, morals, legal tradition and norms. What do you base your position on? Your emotions? Your gut feeling?

The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..

(in reply to HansBolter)
Post #: 481
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 2:28:09 PM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ike99

No they just burned them alive with the trusty flame thrower or shot them saying they were trying to escape.

You mean those dirty Americans defended themselves .

What monsters

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 482
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 2:38:16 PM   
Sarge

quote:

Donīt be silly mjk428. If the Yanks were so outraged and concerned about the Chinese then why does every single poll from the time say Americans didnīt want to be in the war and should flatly stay out of the wars of Europe and Asia right up until Pearl Harbor? But the leaders of the time saw the abundant resources of China and their own colonial possesions coming under threat and thatīs what was the motivating factor, not the Chinese people.

Really ?

I thought I read someplace that America was attack and that’s what started our involvement in WWII .

edit:
What version did you read ?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Sarge -- 12/5/2007 2:43:48 PM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 483
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 2:47:53 PM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panzerjaeger Hortlund

These are not "legalistic blinders", I base my position on philosophy, morals, legal tradition and norms. What do you base your position on? Your emotions? Your gut feeling?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hortlund)
Post #: 484
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 4:46:40 PM   
martxyz

I went, some days ago, from contributing to this thread, to pleading for it to end. The thread has become just awful and completely gross, and the sooner a moderator puts the stops on it the better. This has stopped being a discussion and just become a hateful piece of crap. I am not aiming this at anybody (REALLY!). I'm just hating what I'm seeing and reading (from all sides) and it's just got completely out of hand.

Are we friends in this place or not?

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 485
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 7:39:57 PM   
Ike99

quote:

Really ?

I thought I read someplace that America was attack and that’s what started our involvement in WWII .

edit:
What version did you read ?

Yeah Sarge, couldnīt agree with you more. America declared war against Japan out of its own best interest. Not because they were so concerned with the poor suffering Chinese at the hands of the Japanese.

quote:

You mean those dirty Americans defended themselves .

How is killing Japanese soldiers who have surrendered defending yourself?

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 486
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 7:47:39 PM   
Ike99

quote:

I went, some days ago, from contributing to this thread, to pleading for it to end. The thread has become just awful and completely gross, and the sooner a moderator puts the stops on it the better. This has stopped being a discussion and just become a hateful piece of crap. I am not aiming this at anybody (REALLY!). I'm just hating what I'm seeing and reading (from all sides) and it's just got completely out of hand.

How come when a thread is talking about how mean or cruel the Axis troops were during the war it is fine but when someone speaks about how the Allies hands were not so clean as it seems we have to close the thread?

Can anyone wonder now as to why there are such few records of Allied atrocities from WW2?!

Here is a good clue.

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 487
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 7:52:03 PM   
mjk428

quote:

Donīt be silly mjk428. If the Yanks were so outraged and concerned about the Chinese then why does every single poll from the time say Americans didnīt want to be in the war and should flatly stay out of the wars of Europe and Asia right up until Pearl Harbor? But the leaders of the time saw the abundant resources of China and their own colonial possesions coming under threat and thatīs what was the motivating factor, not the Chinese people.

The same polls also showed that people expected that we would be drawn in to the war. The American people wanted to avoid war if possible even though they thought it was inevitable.

I hope you can understand that you can be outraged and still be against going to war. Plus, what I said was that the behavior of Japan in China (& also Southeast Asia) and their joining the Axis helped bring about the sanctions. So why is a poll showing that the American people don't want to go to war even relevant? You got a link to a poll showing the US public was against the sanctions?

No doubt that the leaders at the time were concerned that there possessions were coming under threat. They were clearly right to be concerned. Japan was intent on taking them all. Something they had no right to do.

quote:

Japan kind of half joined Germany didnīt it? After Pearl Harbor the Japanese didnīt declare war on the Soviet Union or vice versa. They didnīt even inform the Germans of what they were going to do. The theatres were very much seperated and each did their own thing in what they felt were their own best interest. Extremely limited cooperation between German and Japan at all levels. Very much the opposite of the Allies.

All of which had yet to be realized at the time the sanctions were placed. Big surprise that the Brits (& others) wouldn't want to help the war effort of their main enemy's latest ally.

quote:

Black and white to you maybe. Maybe not to some of the civilians who were very intentionally targeted for fire bombings, area bombings and nuclear attacks.

I'd say the war was very black & white for them. And of course, our enemies never did or would do such terrible things. We should have air dropped personal bomb shelters prior to attacking military and industrial targets.

< Message edited by mjk428 -- 12/5/2007 7:59:28 PM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 488
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 7:59:06 PM   
JudgeDredd

This thread is the biggest joke...there are people quoting and mis-quoting people all over the place, in and out of context, using analogies all over the place to get their little insignificant point across.  There are several different discussions going on and all are hilarious in their own right...

Please do continue...this is great stuff

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to mjk428)
Post #: 489
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 7:59:20 PM   
martxyz

quote:

How come when a thread is talking about how mean or cruel the Axis troops were during the war it is fine but when someone speaks about how the Allies hands were not so clean as it seems we have to close the thread?

Can anyone wonder now as to why there are such few records of Allied atrocities from WW2?!

Here is a good clue.

If you look at my earlier threads, you won't find that to be my motivation at all. On the contrary. If you do read them, you might want to consider offering me an apology.

< Message edited by Mart -- 12/5/2007 8:03:42 PM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 490
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 8:02:34 PM   
mjk428

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

This debate is still going on?  What happened to the discussion about the film?

I know that the Japanese military, and the vast majority of it's troops were guilty of warcrimes and atrocities on a massive level.  I also know that there were a few Japanese troops who were decent individuals, but nowhere near enough to offset the justified reputation that the Japanese have in WW2.  I can't find the sources right now, but I have read of Japanese PoW guards sneaking food, and on occasion medicine to Allied prisoners.  The guards all seem to have been fairly low ranking, and I don't recall reading of any officers who did this but there were a few.  IIRC the accounts I read were from British POWs in Burma.

In a similar vein, whilst most US soliders were decent individuals, there were those who could be accussed of warcrimes but again, they were uncommon enough that they do not drag the reputation of the US forces into the realms of barbarians.  The same applies to all of the Allied nations, possibly because 'we' won the war and got to write the histories.  Whilst I can understand why US Marines collected ears/fingers/hands as trophies, two wrongs don't make a right.

No-one can say every Japanese solider was a murdering git, nor can they say every US solider was a fine upstanding defender of democracy.  Name-calling, mud slinging and dragging up dodgy actions from the past will not make the Japanese/American actions any more/less evil than they were.

I completely agree.

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 491
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 8:10:10 PM   
mjk428

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mart

I have no friends here. A couple of casual acquaintences maybe.

We do belong to the same community, so "neighbors" or something along those lines would work better for me.

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 492
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 8:35:18 PM   
mjk428

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panzerjaeger Hortlund

Lets try this; "guilt" is not a mythical metaphysical entity that lives somewhere out there in the aether, and then chooses to swoop down on some individual or group of individuals. Guilt is something that we assign to people, or people assign to themselves, based on the current set of norms, morals, laws and traditions that controls that society.

In our western society, in our legal tradition, in our morals and in our religious faith, we do not accept collective guilt. We have decided that we are all individuals, and we are individuals with a free will. That means that each and everyone of us must be judged based upon our own actions, not the actions or inactions of someone else who happen to share our ethnicity, nationality, workplace or whatever. We do not accept collective guilt, because it goes directly against our basic idea that all men are individuals, created equal and with a free will.

HOWEVER. This state of affairs will only continue as long as we; in our western society, in our legal tradition, in our morals and in our religious faith continue to believe that all men are free, equal and individuals. If we were to adopt some other set of morals, like the sharia-sytem for example, then we would change, our morals, norms, laws and beliefs would change, and in some nightmarish future, we might come to the conclusion that individuals are not free, have no free will and therefore guilt could be collective.

That means that guilt is always individual and never collective, as long as we decide it is so. and I for one will never accept the notion that guilt can be collective, it goes against everything that I hold true, and it goes against all the values that make us free.

Collective guilt is a major component of many's religion, even in Western society. You have to concede that. But you won't.

However, even in Western legal traditions there are components of collective guilt.

Recently we had a football star murdered in his home in Miami. Four people broke in. One person fired a gun and killed him. Four people are charged with his murder. They were all guilty of a crime, true - but only one committed murder. Charging them all with murder is an example of "collective guilt" in the legal process.*

I can fully understand why you are "anti" collective guilt. However, not even entertaining "the notion" that guilt can be collective just seems closed-minded to me. I don't see the notion as any kind of threat to our freedoms. Especially since it's already amongst us and by closing our eyes to it, we can only make its practice that much more a threat.

quote:

Not really. I call doggie a racist because he thinks all japanese were stinking savages who deserved to be butchered.

I've yet to hear Doggie say that all Japanese deserved to be butchered. That's a fabrication of yours. He also was clearly referring to the Japanese Army when he called them stinking savages, which is also not all Japanese. You're a lawyer. You know you could easily defend Doggie against your claim above.

Also, if you can be a reformed racist, like certain politicians we have over here, why is making racist comments about historical groups even an issue? If I make the statement that "all Carthaginians were stinking savages and deserved to be butchered", does that make me a racist? I've never met a Carthaginian and I wish them no harm. They aren't even around anymore as far as I know. It seems to me that racism needs to be current - at least to get outraged about it. Doggie hasn't said anything negative about the modern Japanese people. As for myself - I admire modern Japan. Even though they seem somewhat alien to me, we also have much in common.

edit -

*Details of the story

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071205/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_redskins_taylor_slain

quote:

Wardlow's attorney, David Brener, distanced his client's actions from those of Rivera and said he expected to go to trial.

"I believe that the acts of Mr. Rivera, who was the shooter of this case, constitute an independent act," Brener said Wednesday. "My client never contemplated that Mr. Rivera was going to arm himself or use lethal force against Mr. Taylor."

Smith said the defense attorneys in the case have a history of working together, but he said he understood the grand jury's identification of his client as the alleged gunman puts him in a unique position.

"The other boys may be in a position to separate themselves somewhat from our client," he said. "However, under the felony murder rule, if it can be shown that they're involved in it, if they're involved in the burglary, then it's not a defense that they were not the one that pulled the trigger."

How come David Brener didn't just claim that "there is no collective guilt, only individual"?

Collective guilt appears to be alive and well in our legal system (for better or worse).

< Message edited by mjk428 -- 12/5/2007 10:14:05 PM >

(in reply to Hortlund)
Post #: 493
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:01:53 PM   
Reiryc

quote:

Just curious, but why do you want to end, what is truly harmless to each willing participant, when they themselves have not freely chosen to end it?

Can't we, the participants in this thread freely choose to stop on our own, provided we stay within the rules of this board -- which we have for the most part -- without someone else nannying us?

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 494
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:10:06 PM   
mjk428

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

This thread is the biggest joke...there are people quoting and mis-quoting people all over the place, in and out of context, using analogies all over the place to get their little insignificant point across.  There are several different discussions going on and all are hilarious in their own right...

Thank you for your contribution.

It's wonderful to sit on the sidelines and feel superior isn't it?

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 495
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:18:20 PM   
JudgeDredd

yes it is

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to mjk428)
Post #: 496
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:27:08 PM   
martxyz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reiryc

Just curious, but why do you want to end, what is truly harmless to each willing participant, when they themselves have not freely chosen to end it?

Can't we, the participants in this thread freely choose to stop on our own, provided we stay within the rules of this board -- which we have for the most part -- without someone else nannying us?

This thread may well be to the liking of those who have got carried away in the nonsensical bigotry and convoluted, pointless arguments, but I don't think it's good for the community. You may well think you ARE the community, but you are NOT. You take no account whatsoever of what visitors to the forum, or less vocal members may think. They may well think that players of Matrix Games are not so much interested in replaying conflicts as in conflict itself.
Suit yourself. I think it's getting more and more tasteless, and if you were in a pub, you'd have been thrown out by now.
When you get into completely bigoted raving and ranting, and think it's rational argument, you've lost the plot entirely. Well, that's fine for you, but it doesn't look too good from the outside.
If this were a case where I was asking for a cessation of rational debate, you might have a point. Sadly, the debate is no longer even vaguely rational.

(in reply to Reiryc)
Post #: 497
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:35:36 PM   
Reiryc

quote:

This thread may well be to the liking of those who have got carried away in the nonsensical bigotry and convoluted, pointless arguments, but I don't think it's good for the community. You may well think you ARE the community, but you are NOT. You take no account whatsoever of what visitors to the forum, or less vocal members may think. They may well think that players of Matrix Games are not so much interested in replaying conflicts as in conflict itself.
Suit yourself. I think it's getting more and more tasteless, and if you were in a pub, you'd have been thrown out by now.
When you get into completely bigoted raving and ranting, and think it's rational argument, you've lost the plot entirely. Well, that's fine for you, but it doesn't look too good from the outside.
If this were a case where I was asking for a cessation of rational debate, you might have a point. Sadly, the debate is no longer even vaguely rational.

So where have I gotten into completely bigoted raving and ranting?

I've seen a few folks write some prejudicial and bigoted things, such as those who brought up the US not doing something in china in a thread discussing the portrayal of japanese soldiers in a film, but nothing that goes to the lengths that you are stating.

I would also disagree with your interpretation of what's rational debate in this thread. I've seen some irrational things, such as those who start clamoring for a closing of a thread to which they are hardly participating because they feel that their views are definitive on what is or isn't rational debate, but nothing so out of hand as you suggest.

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 498
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:39:31 PM   
mjk428

quote:

yes it is

Well played.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 499
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 9:48:52 PM   
mjk428

quote:

You raise a good point but you are not the community either. I'm a bit surprised this has been allowed by the admin but Eric allowed it as long as we ratcheted back the personal stuff. Which we have for the most part. Even if it is a little hard to not take being called a racist personally.

I think the collective guilt aspect has been at least "vaguely rational" even if "pointless". However, discussions here in the general area are all pretty pointless.

The discussions about war experiences are also pretty rational and interesting to me.

It would be great if we could have these discussions without the frequent attacks on US conduct throughout history but that's par for the course.

< Message edited by mjk428 -- 12/5/2007 9:49:27 PM >

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 500
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 10:14:16 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

quote:

I've seen a few folks write some prejudicial and bigoted things, such as those who brought up the US not doing something in china in a thread discussing the portrayal of japanese soldiers in a film, but nothing that goes to the lengths that you are stating.

I would also disagree with your interpretation of what's rational debate in this thread. I've seen some irrational things, such as those who start clamoring for a closing of a thread to which they are hardly participating because they feel that their views are definitive on what is or isn't rational debate, but nothing so out of hand as you suggest.

Reiryc

He didn't specifically mention you. I think you noted that at the bottom right of his reply it said "in reply to Reiryc"...in fact, when you use the reply box at the bottom of a thread, it automatically puts that caption in...it doesn't necessarily mean the user was replying to you.

Hope that's cleared up

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to Reiryc)
Post #: 501
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 10:14:50 PM   
JudgeDredd

Thank you mjk 

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 502
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 10:16:15 PM   
JudgeDredd

As you can see from my post above, Reiryc, I replied to myself....even though I didn't specifically aim it at me...it just puts it in. 

Of course, it also automatically puts it in when you quote someone (as I did with your post above)

ooops...did I take this thread off topic

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 503
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 10:33:40 PM   
Ike99

quote:

If you look at my earlier threads, you won't find that to be my motivation at all. On the contrary. If you do read them, you might want to consider offering me an apology.

No I donīt offer an apology. I think i hit the nail pretty much on the head.

Yeah, good thing the Allies won the war. Move over stories of Jewish soap and the murdering Jap. Here comes the US Marines making necklaces of Jap fingers and American girls using Japanese skulls as table conversation pieces.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 504
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 10:56:39 PM   
HansBolter

quote:

You take no account whatsoever of what visitors to the forum, or less vocal members may think.

Nor SHOULD we, who are posting, take ANY acount of what less vocal members may think.

This IS, after all, a forum.

If one doen't speak out (read post) then one cannot expect one's viewpoint to become a concern of anyone who does speak out (read post).

To have anyone "take account" of what one thinks, one has to actually express one's point of view.

(in reply to martxyz)
Post #: 505
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 11:02:59 PM   
anarchyintheuk

quote:

Here is a good clue.

quote:

No I donīt offer an apology. I think i hit the nail pretty much on the head.

Yeah, good thing the Allies won the war. Move over stories of Jewish soap and the murdering Jap. Here comes the US Marines making necklaces of Jap fingers and American girls using Japanese skulls as table conversation pieces.

If you've read this thread from its start you'd know that it quickly went from talking about a movie into Japanese vs. American atrocities committed during WW2 then spread into the relevant histories of both countries, as well as others (a philisophical/moral discussion concerning individual vs. collective guilt was also included). The why is not important. That it did spread is. Attacking Mart for a peacemaking, neutral statement doesn't hit it on the head, it misses the nail/roof/house. He wasn't asking nor was anyone else demanding that this thread be closed due to posts about American atrocities.

Can anyone wonder why this thread went to ****e in a handbasket?

Here is a good clue.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 506
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 11:17:17 PM   
Reiryc

quote:

quote:

quote:

Reiryc

He didn't specifically mention you. I think you noted that at the bottom right of his reply it said "in reply to Reiryc"...in fact, when you use the reply box at the bottom of a thread, it automatically puts that caption in...it doesn't necessarily mean the user was replying to you.

Hope that's cleared up

Agreed that it doesn't necessarily mean me, but the post did quote me, did answer my direct questions, and it had the word 'you' quite a bit in it.

Whilst I know that 'you' could have been the generic form, and since the other factors listed indicated otherwise, I figured I should at least ask for clarification and if he meant 'you' in the general form, then no harm or foul was committed by either side.

< Message edited by Reiryc -- 12/5/2007 11:24:22 PM >

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 507
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 11:31:01 PM   
JudgeDredd

Fair dos...but still, I regarded his second post as being the general, dare I say, collective you.

You did say in your post, though, that...
quote:

(and I am quoting you there )
but it seems to me that various members (quite a few now) have not stayed within the bounderies of the rules of the board, and it seems to me, with all the childish mud throwing going on, that nannying is exactly what is required.

oh, and I include myself in the "childish" comment there whan I piped up with this...
quote:

This thread is the biggest joke...there are people quoting and mis-quoting people all over the place, in and out of context, using analogies all over the place to get their little insignificant point across. There are several different discussions going on and all are hilarious in their own right...

Although it was a desparate attempt to shake people out of this ridiculous non-ending ever growing circle of people that seem to demand the last word rather than just move on.

The thread has most definitely taken a tumble from sensible, rational debate....right from page 2 (if I can cast my memory back...I would go back and check, but I really can't be arsed...it was round about there...and we're on page 17 now).

Time for a diaper check people.

< Message edited by JudgeDredd -- 12/6/2007 12:00:34 AM >

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to Reiryc)
Post #: 508
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/5/2007 11:51:46 PM   
Ike99

quote:

Here is a good clue.

Yeah letīs take a look....I think it was post number 4 before the Yank flag waving and moral high ground band standing began...

quote:

Doggie-Too bad any movie that portrayed them as they really were would be worse than the most graphic slasher film imaginable.

quote:

Mr.Boats-Perhaps there should have been more scenes of Japanese soldiers torturing marines in the film.

This is funny. Iīd like to have seen more Marines cutting off japanese heads to send to their girlfriends.

quote:

Halsey-I actually started booing in the movie theatre when the Japanese commander wouldn't let his troops shoot the wounded Marine. He wanted to treat his wounds, and talk to him about the good ole days back in the USA. What a crock that was!

quote:

He wasn't asking nor was anyone else demanding that this thread be closed due to posts about American atrocities.

Oh no? Mart wants the thread closed because people are debating collective and personal guilt?

Uh, huh, Surreeeee....

quote:

The thread has become just awful and completely gross, and the sooner a moderator puts the stops on it the better.

(in reply to anarchyintheuk)
Post #: 509
RE: Letters from Iwo Jima - 12/6/2007 1:33:46 AM   
morvwilson

quote:

quote:

Here is a good clue.

Yeah letīs take a look....I think it was post number 4 before the Yank flag waving and moral high ground band standing began...

quote:

Doggie-Too bad any movie that portrayed them as they really were would be worse than the most graphic slasher film imaginable.

So just to get back somewhat closer to the subject Ike, what did you think of Letters?

http://www.outskirtspress.com/Feud_MichaelWilson

Courage is not measured by the presence of fear, but by what a person does when they are scared!

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 510
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Letters from Iwo Jima Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI