Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Diplomatic actions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Diplomatic actions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Diplomatic actions - 12/8/2007 7:31:01 PM   
StCyr

there are just 4 lines for the diplomatic actions within this small window ? This looks ok if you are in in land-, or navy-phase. But if you want to get an impression what happend so far, for example study what happend in Jan 1805 (and it always wil be a lot), it really bothers if you only have these 4 lines in this small window (to scroll). And also there is no difference between dow on a minor and a dow between major powers. A dow between majors should be highlighted, printed in large letetrs or whatever, but get some more optical attention.

Perhapse create a large window to close/open for the diplomatic changes ?
Post #: 1
RE: Diplomatic actions - 12/8/2007 7:35:31 PM   
tgb

Asked and answered here several times

You can double-click on that window to open it. Also the very last icon on top opens a grid that shows all relations. I make a point of checking that first thing in every reinforcement phase.

(in reply to StCyr)
Post #: 2
RE: Diplomatic actions - 12/8/2007 7:59:12 PM   
StCyr

thank you tbg - perhapse it might still be possible to present dows on major powers and peace between MP in a stonger way :)

(in reply to tgb)
Post #: 3
RE: Diplomatic actions - 12/8/2007 9:14:28 PM   
DodgyDave

i have suggested they changed major stuff, to red for enemies and green for neutrals or friendlies, so better to view things that happen.

so the rolls for to influence minors still show as black, but if your enemy succeseed in making influence, ally or declare peace and war, then show that in Red and your friends or neutrals as green.

(in reply to StCyr)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Diplomatic actions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI