Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Detailed Combat Report

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Detailed Combat Report Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Detailed Combat Report - 12/12/2007 6:54:22 AM   
takati97realm

Detailed combat report and display of bonus being passed to subordinates?

From the manual "The bonuses given in this section apply both to the brigade to which a general is directly attached, and also to any brigades in a military group directly under his command."

In a different thread I posed a similar question and there was the following response:

"Yes, turn on the combat reports and you'll see."

I'm aware of when you hover the mouse over the general picture you get "stats" like combat bonus. There is/was the after combat report showing morale and such. Then there is/was that army guy at the top of the screen showing the overall combat.

How do you turn on the "combat report". I was curious to know if there was a screen/display of some short that shows a commanders influence over all subordinates in detailed combat.

If there was a division and Corps and Army. Is there a modifier for a single star general attached to the brigade, and then modifiers passed down from the division commander, Corps, and Army? From my quick overview read of the manual it appears with the appropriate star general for the container, the effects/modifiers are passed down.

But again, could someone kindly(or rudely if they prefer) point out a screen within detailed combat that shows what influences are being passed down the chain of command. Thanks for your time.

< Message edited by takati97realm -- 12/12/2007 6:56:47 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Detailed Combat Report - 12/12/2007 6:58:17 AM   
Gil R.

This is from the patch "ReadMe" file, describing one of the additions to patch 1.9.23:

"Added an “Attack Report” that can be turned on via the Advanced menu during detailed
battles to show the effects of all modifiers to the casualties and morale damage of a fire
attack."

This should help you figure things out. If not, feel free to seek further clarifications.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

(in reply to takati97realm)
Post #: 2
RE: Detailed Combat Report - 12/12/2007 7:07:59 AM   
takati97realm

I'm sure that will help.

It probably would help if I tried the new patch too, instead of "total recall" of past plays with old/past patched versions.

Thanks!

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Detailed Combat Report Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI