Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Access Bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Access Bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Access Bug? - 12/15/2007 3:46:33 PM   
Suvorov928

Ok, I am playing a solo game as turkey and I am allied to France. I clicked on the box in Diplomacy to allow France free access, yet, the game says France asked and was denied turkish access.
Post #: 1
RE: Access Bug? - 12/15/2007 5:02:07 PM   
Alan_Bernardo

The same thing happened to me with Prussia, where I gave Russia access but then when Russia made an access request, it was denied.  Apparently this is a big-- and a big one, for single players.  Someone did suggest a workaround, though I haven't tried it. 

See this thread:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1643350

Alan

(in reply to Suvorov928)
Post #: 2
RE: Access Bug? - 12/15/2007 5:50:23 PM   
ndrose

I found that this can be made to work, but you have to fuss with the diplomatic screen a bit. You can't just click in the box, and even if a check mark appears, it doesn't mean the game has registered your selection. You have to click on the name of the country in the list first; then the game knows "OK, we're talking about France". THEN you click the box. At least it worked for me. Other selections on the diplomatic screen are like that too.

I'm sure this will be fixed in the patch so that what you see is what you get, but until then I think this will work.

Nathan Rose

(in reply to Suvorov928)
Post #: 3
RE: Access Bug? - 12/15/2007 6:30:02 PM   
Marshall Ellis

Hey guys:

It looks like access is actually being granted but my message was wrong! We'll get this fixed in the fitst patch as well.

Check your access rights, using the current nation info screen (Top button) to see your access stats AFTER you have resolved the access requests.

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to ndrose)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Access Bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI