Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 12:08:17 AM   
DodgyDave

Just how much money do these two Demand from you each economic phase, even if not at war with a common enemy?

Since prussia is not likely to ally with GB, but more likely to end up in war with you, then if you eventually becomes allies, then do he Demand money, even if not war with any of your own enemies? and what if he joins on France, does that incease the demand?

same for austria, he seems to ally right away with you, but seems to want more then 10 per economic, even if not in war with a common enemy, but normally you would never pay Austria anything, unless to help him out, like at war with a common enemy or to help him with building up new cavalry!

you afterall have your own stuff to produce and prussia normally to fund :)
Post #: 1
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 12:17:35 AM   
Marshall Ellis

FYI: Don't look for Prussia to be so anti-GBR in the first patch. I tried calming her down when her allies are at war with GBR because techincally she needs to be friendly with GBR for the cash!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

(in reply to DodgyDave)
Post #: 2
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 12:25:10 AM   
Murat

$10 for Austria is nothing. Prussia usually gets $20 and Austria $30 until the French are crushed (You do get around $160 after all). Add $10-$15 for Turkey possibly too. If your fleets have been crushed then it's a different story but really, what do you need to build that cannot await a French defeat?

(in reply to Marshall Ellis)
Post #: 3
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 12:37:02 AM   
DodgyDave

heheh, well when we played, our brits have always favored prussia, as they never have cash, while austria actually have alot compared to prussia.

so Austria gets money, if at war with a common enemy, otherwise will brits never support him, unless its really in his interest, but prussia tends to get cash, because he always need to rebuild :)

so in war austria might get 15 and prussia 30 to 40, why you want to give austria more money, i dont get, but difference in play perhaps :)

whats the 160 you are talking about? just been playing a bit vs the AI, dont work, AI is lame, but income 110, as france and turkey is not giving me any, so what is the 50 last one?

< Message edited by DodgyDave -- 12/20/2007 12:39:48 AM >

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 4
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 5:42:50 AM   
nappy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis

FYI: Don't look for Prussia to be so anti-GBR in the first patch. I tried calming her down when her allies are at war with GBR because techincally she needs to be friendly with GBR for the cash!

Nice. Prussia is a bit of an Ogre for war currently. In my GB game i give him $15.. Next month he DoWs on me?

Naps

(in reply to Marshall Ellis)
Post #: 5
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 8:39:21 AM   
Murat

Well if you trade with everyone plus your base it is a good amount of $$$. Why Austria? Charles. He has to lead the combined stack so Austria needs the supply $.

(in reply to nappy)
Post #: 6
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/20/2007 3:25:59 PM   
DodgyDave

If you trade with everyone, you get 160? so that means being at peace with everyone, to be able to get 160, so thats not realistic, because if you are at peace with everyone, then why would you give money to Austria then?

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 7
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/21/2007 9:19:15 AM   
chuckj118

At the moment GB's trade is messed up.  I sent Marshall a copy of a game where GB was getting ripped for over 40 bucks in trade.  If your playing GB and start adding the numbers yourself you will see that the system is bugged.  It seems to get worse as the game goes along.  Hopefully this will be fixed in the first patch.

(in reply to DodgyDave)
Post #: 8
RE: Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria - 12/21/2007 10:05:21 AM   
Thresh

yeah, when your getting less than $75 total an econ phase with most of your fleets in a BB and your trading with everyone, somethings not right...

todd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nalamin

At the moment GB's trade is messed up. I sent Marshall a copy of a game where GB was getting ripped for over 40 bucks in trade. If your playing GB and start adding the numbers yourself you will see that the system is bugged. It seems to get worse as the game goes along. Hopefully this will be fixed in the first patch.

(in reply to chuckj118)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Player GB, try to fund AI prussia and austria Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI