Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

As my house rule in the game against GH

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> As my house rule in the game against GH Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 3:50:15 AM   
trollelite

I think this is a very reasonable house rule set, and should be praised, not so savagely attacked.

See? I would not ask others do what I wouldn't want to do. Actually I have suggested many times to GH, that he opens a Jap game, too. And of course we fight under same HR. However he always refused, said he has no time. Since I could not force a game upon him, so until now we only have one game.

I would be glad to fight any potent Japs player under that same HR. If you think Japs still not strong enough, it's no problem for me to let A7M2 and J7W enter service a year earlier, AND let Japs side have 4 times as many pilots as current number. No, I would not say this is arrogance, this simply make our game more intereting.
Post #: 1
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 4:59:12 AM   
jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: trollelite

I think this is a very reasonable house rule set, and should be praised, not so savagely attacked.

See? I would not ask others do what I wouldn't want to do. Actually I have suggested many times to GH, that he opens a Jap game, too. And of course we fight under same HR. However he always refused, said he has no time. Since I could not force a game upon him, so until now we only have one game.

I would be glad to fight any potent Japs player under that same HR. If you think Japs still not strong enough, it's no problem for me to let A7M2 and J7W enter service a year earlier, AND let Japs side have 4 times as many pilots as current number. No, I would not say this is arrogance, this simply make our game more intereting.

Hum - I seem to be missing the HR - is that because there isn't one? We usually call those "lunacy" games - not in anger - but in jest - but that is kind of our code word for games with no house rules - where anything goes. Also I think the game only goes to end of 1942 - either Japan wins auto-victory - or Japan looses.

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 2
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 5:24:43 AM   
witpqs

Joe,

The house rules are in his post under Opponents Wanted. Better not be drinking coffee when you read them.

trollelite,

I would never play as either side under those house rules. PBEM games are based on mutual agreement, so best of luck in your games, and have fun.

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 3
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 5:37:13 AM   
bradfordkay

Trollelite or Gen Hoepner... Do either of you have a problem with someone posting those house rules here so that others can see what this discussion is about?

Personally, I would not have accepted (nor offered) those house rules.

fair winds,
Brad

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 4
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 5:48:13 AM   
witpqs

They are already publicly posted here,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1658426

in the third post in the thread.

(in reply to bradfordkay)
Post #: 5
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 5:49:58 AM   
bradfordkay

I understand that. They are also in the first post of Gen Hoeppner's AAR, but I thought that having them posted in the thread discussing them would make sense...

fair winds,
Brad

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 6
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 5:56:42 AM   
Mike Scholl

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

Trollelite or Gen Hoepner... Do either of you have a problem with someone posting those house rules here so that others can see what this discussion is about? Personally, I would not have accepted (nor offered) those house rules.

Can't say I would have either. But they both did, so hopefully they are both having a good time.

Post #: 7
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:00:29 AM   
jwilkerson

Yes I think it makes a lot of sense - hence I was first assuming that there were no house rules in this set of house rules!

I read over them - the one I have the biggest problem with is not allowing Allied units in Soviet territory. Many Allied units start in Soviet territory - how would we propose to instantly get rid of them? Perhaps we are talking about a mod where they are first removed. Confusing anyway.

For a serious game - I like the process Moses and I used - we selected the house rules - we wanted a small set that covered the basics of the exploits we'd seen. And then and only then - we picked sides.

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

Post #: 8
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:52:08 AM   
madgamer2

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

Yes I think it makes a lot of sense - hence I was first assuming that there were no house rules in this set of house rules!

I read over them - the one I have the biggest problem with is not allowing Allied units in Soviet territory. Many Allied units start in Soviet territory - how would we propose to instantly get rid of them? Perhaps we are talking about a mod where they are first removed. Confusing anyway.

For a serious game - I like the process Moses and I used - we selected the house rules - we wanted a small set that covered the basics of the exploits we'd seen. And then and only then - we picked sides.

Now I have seen it all....the house rule game with no house rules LOL. I like your idea it reminds me of the old board game days when there were slight difference's of opinion about how to implement certain rules. In most of the old SPI games a friend and I always read the surround rule in different ways and would play one game his way and one game my way.
I will be starting a PBEM game soon and was wondering if there is any agreement on a set of house rules or is each pair of players different?

Lawrence

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 9
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:56:47 AM   
jwilkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: madgamer

quote:

Now I have seen it all....the house rule game with no house rules LOL. I like your idea it reminds me of the old board game days when there were slight difference's of opinion about how to implement certain rules. In most of the old SPI games a friend and I always read the surround rule in different ways and would play one game his way and one game my way.
I will be starting a PBEM game soon and was wondering if there is any agreement on a set of house rules or is each pair of players different?

Lawrence

Some where around here - there is a thread which is a compilation of some pretty decent house rules - I think Halsey was the thread starter.

But for experienced players - I would recommend that each game start with a negotiation of house rules. Everyone's experiences will be different and everyones pet peeves will be different - hence each combination of players will produce a different set of ideal house rules. I also very much recommend picking the house rules before picking the sides. This ensures that both players are picking house rules that they would be willing to play and willing to face.

Board games were different - if we didn't like the rules - we just changed them. Can't do that as easily with computer games.

AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 10
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 7:05:53 AM   
madgamer2

How true...I remember a team game of SPI's TSS and we used the gun counters from Shiloh and rewrote most of the other rules .  When we finished we typed up the chan ges sent them to SPI and got a letter that  said thanks.  Computers changed everything mostly for the good because the really big games were hard to set up took a long time to agree on the rules and time to play.  I have a whole cupboard full of them and would love to sell them if I ever get to another big game convention  I could make a small fortune as some are quite rare.

Lawrence

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 11
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 7:53:19 AM   
JeffroK

eBAY.....

Now if you play the AI you only have to agree with yourself,   thats why i write down what I agree to and stick it on the monitor!!!

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 12
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 8:29:58 AM   
okami

quote:

ORIGINAL: JeffK

eBAY.....

Now if you play the AI you only have to agree with yourself,   thats why i write down what I agree to and stick it on the monitor!!!

As a psychologist by profession I would say that you should always agree with yourself.

"Square peg, round hole? No problem. Malet please.

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 13
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 9:05:34 AM   
castor troy

quote:

we should PRAISE you??

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 14
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:09:53 PM   
JeffroK

quote:

ORIGINAL: okami

quote:

eBAY.....

As a psychologist by profession I would say that you should always agree with yourself.

But what I agree with myself about today I may think a stupid idea tomorrow!!

What do you charge for a house call to OZ??

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to okami)
Post #: 15
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:19:05 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

Ok, i normally stay out of these threads...but due to the fact that my name is involved in the title i think i should give a word on that.

Gentlemen, HRs a like contracts. You need two people to sign a contract, and you need two wills to decide HRs.
So since the moment i agree on the HRs suggested by my opponent, i take the responsability on my choices and i'm tied to the contract.
If you do not agree with the HRs we adopted, fine. But do not blame Trollelite for asking them. Blame me for accepting them if you want. Everybody is free to ask. I was free not to accept them or to contest some of them. I got my sign on the contract and now i'm tied to it. Nothing more to say about it.
i may not agree on some of them, but as long as i have accepted them i stay with them, without any problem.

Hope this helps to calm down the "waves" on this subject.

Regards

[image]http://yfrog.com/2m70331348022314716641664j [/image]

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 16
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:25:42 PM   
Andy Mac

To be honest the HR's dont look that nasty there a few I would question but they look broadly ok to me.

Not sure about the amendments to the scenario but as GH said that is between the players.

If you want a challenging game try Nemo he is a player who constantly thinks out the box and plays the game exceptionally well as either side his Empires Ablaze mod is a lot of fun as well

(in reply to Gen.Hoepner)
Post #: 17
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:47:45 PM   
trollelite

I dont have any problem with GH, saving he refuse to do jap game is little unhappy for me.  We do discuss and modify hr in a friendly way.  Well, if you like you could fight me under the hr I suggested and try to prove me wrong , if not,  just stop be a doomsayer to predict my game with GH would end up in disaster and quarrel, its not interesting at all.

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 18
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:49:15 PM   
trollelite

As allies in soviet, we perhaps would modify this later. But as long as soviet is not active I see no reason allow allies in that country. Besides, I dont know there is any allies unit starting in soviet union. Can u say which is that unit ?

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 19
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:52:44 PM   
trollelite

I just feel this very absurd. First u say this HR is unreasonable and very unfair with allies. Then I suggest I do that under same restriction but no one would accept this challange. Perhaps if I take allies side u would say this hr is extremely unfair to Japs?

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 20
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 1:54:15 PM   
cantona2

Hr's are agreed to and its up to both players to accept them.

IMHO those HR's would be met by a FO and do one from me. If the other player is still interested in the game then he will negotiate if not then he will simply piss off and find another opponent to play against that accepts them. GH did and hes playing a very good game and fair play to him. Its the loud mouthed boasting that pisses people off.

Some people should remember that this is a game and theres a wide world out there with many things to offer. I doubt very much anyone on these boards is out to claim the title of best and most fiercest warrior as at the end of the day its the logarithyms that will dictate who does better than the other.

1966 was a great year for English Football...Eric was born

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 21
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 3:05:35 PM   
Mike Scholl

quote:

But for experienced players - I would recommend that each game start with a negotiation of house rules. Everyone's experiences will be different and everyones pet peeves will be different - hence each combination of players will produce a different set of ideal house rules.

Definately agree. You should realize that "negotiating" the House Rules is the very best chance you will have to "feel out" your opponant and see if he's someone you want to devote a lot of your life to playing WITP with. What kind of things is he asking for? What does he object to? How does he go about stating his case..., or arguing against things?

If you have trouble during this phase, maybe it's time to look for a different opponant. As I said, I wouldn't have played with someone who asked for these conditions. Gen Hoepner did find them acceptable, so it's obvious we'd have been looking for different things in a game. But the "negotiations" are your best chance to find out if you've found a "soul mate" to commit all the time needed to..., or if you are talking to someone who just isn't looking for the same things you are looking for from the game.

(in reply to jwilkerson)
Post #: 22
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 4:21:29 PM   
Feinder

While I might take issue with some of Trollelite’s other rantings, I *don't* actually see anything glaring with most of these those house rules.  Many of them become irrelevanat, so I'm don't really see the point of squawking about them.  As a primarily Allied player (and one who has had 3 games as Japan, on currently), these would be my responses:

Regard to 4-e

1.No 4-engine bomb under 15000 feet, except for british 4-e squadrons (FE) ( they use a single 4000 lb bomb), this only apply to the mission of : anti-ship, airfield or port attack, ground attack, city attack.
I usually play -no- bombers on attack under 12,000' because of the problems the game has with handling flak between 6k and 12k.  But if you say -only- 4e bombers above 15k (and all others can go anywhere), I suppose that's ok.

2.no B-29 under 20000
I understand the "historical precedent" for this; and that being the case I'd like to be able to drop them in say, March 45 and/or convert them to night-bombers (and back to day) without penalty (although maybe have to sit them out for turn between).

3.no B-29 anti-ship
Hm.  I don’t see the point of this, but frankly, this goes into the “irrelevant” category.  It’s a pretty safe assumption that by the time the B-29s are out in force, there are plenty of other things to kill whatever may be left of the IJN. So I’d say “ok” to it on the grounds that I actually don’t think it’ll make any difference.

4. bombers must be below 30,000 to prevent ueber ceiling.
Ok.  Just keep you Kamis below 30,000’ and we’ll call it even.

Regard to strategical bombing and night bombing

4.no strategy bomb on resource under 100, and any other thing (oil, heavy industry, aircraft factory,etc) under 50
You mean altitude?  I thought bombers were supposed to be above 15k anyway?  Hm.  As I type, I think you’re talking about the SIZE of the facilites.  Sorry, wouldn’t comply with this.  I guess it depends on the mod, but many facilites are 100 or less, and the “big ones” are generally very into the interior, and/or it means those are really the only ones you need to protect.  Frankly, by the time you could mount a serious campaign against the large facilities, your production could have stockpiles such that start bombing is completely irrelevant.

5 strategical bomb must be done by level bombers, and the altitude not below 10000, for 4-e see above.
That’s fine.  It goes in the “don’t really care” category, because most light bombers generally don’t do well vs. strat targets anyway.  I will point out that (Trollelite probably hasn’t thought of it), that this is potentially hamstrings some fun adventures with KB.  In my current game as Japan, I used mega-KB to cruse down the Oz East coast, and smashed all the strat targets from Tville to Newcastle (had to turn around at Sydney for fuel, but I’ll be back).  Besides the shipping I sank, the strat attacks garnered about 500 pts and will help to delay offensives from Oz/Noumea because now the supplies/fuel have to be brought in.  KB can do the same to India (hm… maybe next op…? J ).  Frankly, I think saying “only level bombers on strat-attack” takes away a useful mission away from Japan, more than it hurts the Allies.

5. No night mission except for night fighter and Patrol boat units. Any side could convert normal bomber unit to night bomber unit. To do so, these squadron first have to be announced, after this, they act as night units and cannot henceforce be given day missions and cannot be converted back.
That’s fine, mostly because I rarely use night attack anyway.  But from above, B-29s should be able to fly both missions (with standing down for a turn or so between switching).

I would add 6 – No strat bombing of Chinese targets.  To control the Chinese resources was the very reason Japan started this whole thing, so it doesn’t make much sense for them bomb them.  I would agree as Allies to not bomb Japanese controlled resources in China.  And beyond the “historical” reasons, bombing resources in China can all but starve China (less so in CHS, but still to a degree), creating some implausible situations.

Regard to PT, asw and AG and AK

6 PT not allowed for both sides, current PTs must be disbanded to port .
Wouldn’t agree to this.  My stardard house-rule on PTs is no more than 2x TFs of 6x PTs in a hex, and folks are happy with it.

7.Allied asw group not exceed 6 ships, no restriction to japanese.
While I think this it silly to put a limit on the Allies (I know you want it more because the IJN ASW –sucks-, but in truth, they did suck in comparison).  It also goes in the “irrelevant” category.  Why?  Because the game engine already restricts the number of attackers to be 8(?) to begin with.  The only real benefit you get is “chances to detect” (which is significant).  But I could live with it.

8.Any ag and ak in a port hex, so long as they are not disbanded in port, must be combined in one TF. Except those ag and ak that are loaded with troopers ( this is to prevent multiple single ak/ag tf shield the port from naval bombardement).
Actually, I’d extend this to include all transports, so you don’t get the single-ship TFs that evade the targeting routines of WitP.  I don’t have a problem with single-ship TFs per se, except if your’re going to say no single-ship TFs vs. bombardment, then just be consistant and say no single-ship (transport) TFs.  Frankly, I think I’d actually prefer a rule that said minimum of 2 ships per TF unless otherwise prohibited (meaning “do you best” to make min 2 ship TFs, but I don’t care about a lone supply ship to Kodiak Island, as long as Kodiak island isn’t under attack.

Regard to soviet and china and other area restriction

9.No allied units (land, naval or air) can enter soviet territory.
That’s probably fine.  However I’ve never played where SovUn was actually attacked, so I don’t know if there are issues to exploit.  I’d request a “line in the sand” where if IJA troops pushed to a certain point, that Allied air and troops could be brought to SU.  Stalin isn’t stupid.  If all of Kamchatka and Siberia is about to fall, he’s –going- to ask for help.

10. Except initial chinese exp.force, only 2 other chinese corps could be changed to southeast asia command and be able to fight in burma and india. There is no restriction to support units, however. Those 2 corps should be announced.
that’s fine.  I rarely most stuff out of China anyway (besides the initial 5 divs); I’ve found it’s generally a bad idea to denude China.

11.chinese forces under china command can fight in manchuria, korea,taiwan, vietnam, but not siam, burma,DEI,or india, etc.
I’d want Clarity on where you define Siam, but over-all this ok.  Keep your Machuko boys in Manchuko while you’re at it, unless you pay PP conversions.

12,Philippine could only be landed on US and local forces.
Landed “on” or landed “with”.  Not sure what you mean.  I would fully expect to be able to evac units if I pay PPs.  But if I have to land with a US unit on counter-offensive, I suppose that’s ok.  This also goes in the “mostly irrelevant” catageory.

13. No allied offensive action in northern pacific before soviet enter war. They can take back any amercian territory occupied by japanese, however.
A bit restrictive, but I’m not really one that concentrates on the northern route anyway, so it goes in the ok fine, “mostly irrelvent” category.

Regard to carrier aviation

14. No US corsair units on board carriers before 1, Jan, 1945. There is no restriction to British Corsair units. If Japanese ever use kamikaze before 1945, this restriction would be removed.
A bit restrictive, but I’d agree.

15. Japanese can only use those aircrafts designed for carrier, such as N1K1-J or J2M are not allowed. Submarines have only 2 aircraft to choose from. E14A Glen or M6A1
that’s fine, whatever.

Regard to respawn

16. Only 6 carriers, 12 cruisers can be reconstructed by allied. Of these, 2 should be used to replace australian cruisers and not allowed to use on US units (NO new Zealand ships replacement). Only Heavy cruisers and american "10000-tons" light cruiser could be replaced. Those reconstruced ships should be announced before enter service.
Frankly, the whole cruiser business seems hard to keep track of, but that’s fine, whatever.

Regard to sub-landing and air-borne

17. Only jap airborne unit and allied airbone ( regiment or below size) and raider unit could be sub-landed.
that’s fine.

18. Any airbone unit cannot air-assualt multiple target in the same turn. One target every turn for one single unit. However, they could do that in different turns.
That’s fine.  I’d also apply this to the sub-invasions, that you need to have enough capacity to land the –entire- unit during your invasion.

I’d also throw in, regarding ground combat –
19 – No shock w/ pursue attacks except by armor.
20 – No “unnecessarlily” dividing units into regiments during (or under) attack.  This causes issues with the ground attack routines.  There are plenty of occasions to divide units which are perfectly harmless (sending 3x Rgts to different hexes), that’s not what I’m talking about.  Keepign a Div broken into regts during an attack is problematic (I won’t go into the mechanics of the problems, unless you want).
21 – All units in a stack attack, or none.  Issue with one unit from a stack attacking – bug causes an additional bombardment round to occur.

-F-

< Message edited by Feinder -- 1/11/2008 4:29:47 PM >

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 23
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 4:36:49 PM   
okami

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: okami

quote:

eBAY.....

But what I agree with myself about today I may think a stupid idea tomorrow!!

What do you charge for a house call to OZ??

A housecall to OZ... hmmm.... Well there is airfare and hotel. I would charge for meals. Car rental. The fee for certification of licence to practise in Australia. I would suggest you just get a shrink in Australia as it would be a great deal cheaper and he could diagnos what is actually wrong with you as opposed to what people outside of Australia don't know is normal. But if you have your heart set on a visitor from Canada, I would guess somewhere around $4000-5000/visit. That is only a guess so don't hold me to it.

"Square peg, round hole? No problem. Malet please.

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 24
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:10:31 PM   
trollelite

Obviously no one dares to come out accept this challenge even the HR is supposed to so HORRIBLY enhance the chance of Japanese side... A pity. Hope you could prove your claim by action, not by your tongue.

Until now you only prove how right I am, because no one want to leave the protection of those superior allies hardware.

(in reply to okami)
Post #: 25
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:24:40 PM   
Capt Henry_MatrixForum

I don't think taunting the forum is the best way to persuade someone to start a game with you. You're certainly free to express yourself however you like, but if your goal is actually to find a game, this might not be the best way to attract a serious opponent.

Of course, there is always the possibility that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 26
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:26:29 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

Obviously no one dares to come out accept this challenge even the HR is supposed to so HORRIBLY enhance the chance of Japanese side... A pity. Hope you could prove your claim by action, not by your tongue.

Until now you only prove how right I am, because no one want to leave the protection of those superior allies hardware.

I do not dare to play a game against you, because I do not like the attitude of your posts. A PBEM game is a long term relationship. The one I'm in now is a great relationship, and was before we started a game. My time is better spent with company I enjoy.

I'm glad that you and GH are playing an enjoyable game. He seems to be having a lot of fun with it, even though things are not really going his way, from reading his AAR. I hope you do not find it hard to secure opponents in the future due to the way most of your posts are written.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 27
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:27:37 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Henry

I don't think taunting the forum is the best way to persuade someone to start a game with you. You're certainly free to express yourself however you like, but if your goal is actually to find a game, this might not be the best way to attract a serious opponent.

Of course, there is always the possibility that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Or there is the possibility that you know EXACTLY what you are talking about, and his goal is NOT to actually find a game.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Capt Henry_MatrixForum)
Post #: 28
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:38:31 PM   
Capt Henry_MatrixForum

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Henry

Or there is the possibility that you know EXACTLY what you are talking about, and his goal is NOT to actually find a game.

Could I get you to speak to my wife and tell her someone else in the world thinks I might know what I'm talking about!

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 29
RE: As my house rule in the game against GH - 1/11/2008 6:42:20 PM   
Feinder

Sounds to me like somebody didn't get enough attention as a child.

Pity.
-F-

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

(in reply to trollelite)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> As my house rule in the game against GH Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI