Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

open fields and player skill levels

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> open fields and player skill levels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
open fields and player skill levels - 1/12/2008 1:43:03 PM   
Saedor

Okay, two quick questions... I've looked around in the manuals and on the boards but I cant find any definate answers so...

Is there an 'open field' stadium available anywhere? Like a high school football field type stadium?

Second... when you make a league you get to choose play level... Professional, Pee Wee, etc. I know this effects player retirement, but does it also effect player skill? I.E. will pee wee or high school level players be less skilled than professionals? And, does this play level choice effect anything else?

Thanks in advance... (in case you hadn't guessed, I'm thinking of making an 'amateur' league of sorts. :))
Post #: 1
RE: open fields and player skill levels - 1/18/2008 11:25:31 AM   
Marauders

quote:

Is there an 'open field' stadium available anywhere? Like a high school football field type stadium?

There was a stadium with only small stands at FBMax.  I am unsure of what is was named.

quote:

Second... when you make a league you get to choose play level... Professional, Pee Wee, etc. I know this effects player retirement, but does it also effect player skill? I.E. will pee wee or high school level players be less skilled than professionals? And, does this play level choice effect anything else?

If affects player skill attributes and maximum seasons available prior to retirement from that league.

(in reply to Saedor)
Post #: 2
RE: open fields and player skill levels - 1/19/2008 4:13:58 AM   
Saedor

Would that stadium file be the 'Merenge field' one? Thats the only one I can find on the FBMAX site, and the link to it is broken. :(

< Message edited by Saedor -- 1/19/2008 4:15:08 AM >

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 3
RE: open fields and player skill levels - 1/19/2008 4:41:25 AM   
garysorrell

Saedor, I think there isnt a stadium necessarily like what you want. I am also a fan of that type. There was one in Madden 2001 that I liked.

I have a zip file of stadiums I can get you, they arent my design, just ones people have done, and a couple tweaked by me.

May not be the ones your looking for, but may add some variety to your game.

Check your private message inbox

(in reply to Saedor)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> open fields and player skill levels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI