Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: First Screen Shot!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: First Screen Shot! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 5:50:59 AM   
USSAmerica

Nicely done!  With edited in ground forces as well. 

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 31
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 5:52:11 AM   
John 3rd

Were you being...sarcastic...SIR!!??

Actually managed to do it.  My wife will have a heart attack!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 32
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 5:55:12 AM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Were you being...sarcastic...SIR!!??

Actually managed to do it.  My wife will have a heart attack!

Ha, not a bit of sarcasm from me. I've posted screen shots, but have not yet attempted to edit in any information.

Anything that will impress your wife is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Mike

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 33
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 5:56:31 AM   
USSAmerica

Oh, and I like your plan to cut off Perth and then reduce it.  Will keeping the Perth defenders bottled up advance your larger plans of driving on Adelaide?

Mike

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 34
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 6:24:37 AM   
John 3rd

I have a massive force about to fully invest Tennant Creek.  The moment I have Kalgoorie, it will be interesting to see what Dan does.  Having it SHOULD be a grave threat to his rear area.  We shall see...

THANKS for the thoughts.  My wife WAS impressed that I managed to do ANYTHING alone with the computer!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 35
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 6:59:09 AM   
bobogoboom

Doh just read this aar i now am feeling very inferior as the japs i don't even have a 3rd of the stuff he does and i am only a month behind

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 36
RE: First Screen Shot! - 1/4/2008 12:38:58 PM   
USSAmerica

Bobo, don't sweat it.  John is a very agressive, very capable, and very experienced member of the Dark Side.  I've followed a few of his games, and he always gets the most out of his Japanese forces in '42. 

Mike

(in reply to bobogoboom)
Post #: 37
Southern Cross - 1/4/2008 3:27:41 PM   
ny59giants

You could call your operation, "Southern Cross," since you could draw two lines and have it come out looking vaguely like one. I do hope you have some knowledge of astronomy.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 38
Operation Southern Cross - 1/4/2008 5:54:00 PM   
John 3rd

Bobo--You are dead on with your estimation of our game!  As the Allies, I have YOU and it is only April of 1942...  Who says that the Allies cannot be agressive in early-1942??!!

Michael--THAT is a GREAT operational title.  Operation Southern Cross it is!  I like the relevance and it should make Dan nervous that it could mean New Zealand OR Ausssieland.

Mike--Thanks for the help with the Screen Shots.  I will do one of the Aleutians later today.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 39
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/4/2008 6:03:17 PM   
John 3rd

Mike--I for got to say that you could call me DARTH COCHRAN in honor of my control over the Dark Side!  

BANZAI!

....or should that be...DARTH COCHRANUS???

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/4/2008 6:05:17 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 40
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/5/2008 11:19:15 PM   
bobogoboom

quote:

Bobo--You are dead on with your estimation of our game! As the Allies, I have YOU and it is only April of 1942... Who says that the Allies cannot be agressive in early-1942??!!

I have not yet begun to fight.

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 41
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/6/2008 7:58:44 AM   
ny59giants

I know I shouldn't be saying this, but after "Operation - Southern Cross" has begun, have a few LCU's start prepping for Tasmania. They may actually go there and it might get a reaction out of him.  I would see how this operation goes, but you might start thinking of actually capturing most, if not, all of Australia. He cannot readily get forces there from the USA while your CV's are raiding any shipments he might try to send near the southern map edge.

(in reply to bobogoboom)
Post #: 42
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/6/2008 6:19:51 PM   
John 3rd

Michael,

Sound advice that I am already doing!  Several units are headed for the SE Pacific and I always set them to prep for Auckland or Wellington when they depart Tokyo or Shanghai.  This SHOULD serve to confuse Dan some...

Tasmania is a good thought to look at.

I think, with grabbing Exmouth Bay that it is now fairly plain as to where I am going.

My recon continues to check out the Western Aussie Bases.  I have picked up a single unit at Albany.  Since I REALLY want an upopposed landing, I think I will pull the trigger on my Para's sooner then later, grab a base, and THEN take Kalgoorie to block reinforcements or retreat.

My Assault Points at Tennant Creek are DOUBLE what Dan has there.  I have ordered an attack for the July 17th turn.  We'll see what happens there.  If I take the town then I will launch Southern Cross NOW.  My transport convoy carrying the initial forces has passed Broome and is moving towards Exmouth.

I will operate two sets of CVs east and WEST of New Zealand.  CarDiv1 and Hiryu just got to Suva and will move south to cut off troops movement.  I KNOW Dan is moving single ship convoys through here and will stop it.  The Junyo-Hiyo group is moving between Australia and NZ.  Maybe they will catch something.

The American CVs are still on the West Coast and I am willing to bet that the British CVs are nowhere near Australia.  My deception plans for a Burma-India Operation have--hopefully--tied him to this area with the majority of the Royal Navy.

I the Aleutians, I am pulling out the BBs and moving them to Koepang for raiding purposes as well.  Once I have Perth/Albany, they can support my eventual attacks upon the Adelaide area with bombardments...

In short--this will be an all out attempt to take Australia or at least drive him into the the SE Corner of the continent...

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/8/2008 12:47:15 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 43
Operation Southern Cross Commenses! - 1/8/2008 12:58:53 AM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
July 18-21, 1942

All Japanese focus in the Pacific is now on Western Australia.  Operation Southern Cross has commenced with the capture of Kalgoorlie on July 21st.  Large Invasion Forces are on the move and where they land is still an unknown situation!

North Pacific
Mundane attacks going on back-and-forth.  Dan has some B-17s and medium Bombers deployed up here at Anchorage and Kodiak.  They are a minor nuisance at this point.  All major warships have left Dutch Harbor and are moving southwards to help with the capture of Australia.

Central Pacific
Very quiet with no activity.

SE Pacific
My CVs depart Suva on the 19th and head for the south edge of the map.  CarDiv 1 and Hiryu are looking for helpless little AK/AP/TK to find, train, and sink!  A pair of AV/CS TF set-up shop about 10 hexes east of New Zealand and 7 Glen-Equipped I-Boats are patrolling just west of the edge of the WitP Map Logo.  Should spot anything moving either way.

To the west of New Zealand Junyo-Hiyo are slowly (cruise speed) moving SW towards Tasmania looking for the same thing...

Australia
Already covered some of this:

Tennant Creek
Attack here on the 18th and get a 1-1 lowering the Forts from 3 to 2.  Order a Shock Attack for the 22nd.  Might just take the base with this attack!  About 150 bombers covered by 100 fighters hit this place every day.

Kalgoorlie
Paratroopers grab this base on the 21st and my Tinas/Mavis start hauling the 4th Mixed Regiment in to hold the city.  Once it is there, then I will grab either Albany or Geraldon with the 1st and 2nd Paras.  Bouncing back to Kalgoorlie, I will fly an Aviation Regiment and hold until relieved...

The Invasion Force has sailed and is rounding the NW tip of Australia on the 21st.  They are covered by 9 DD and have the Mini-KB close by. 

Burma
No real excitement.  The aerial sparring takes a break for a couple of days.

China
BORING...

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/8/2008 5:02:37 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 44
Operation Southern Cross Commenses! - 1/8/2008 5:16:38 PM   
John 3rd

Just a one day update for this morning.  I expect Dan and I to do our normal 3-4 today so I thought I would start with the events of July 22nd.

North Pacific
Both of us are mining and operating a lot of SS in this region.  My SS range from Seattle up through Anchorage and Kodiak.  His ASW has been getting better and I have nearly a dozen SS in repair at Sapporo and Sendai.  These are my SS repair yards and all damaged Japanese subs go there.

Australia
The Aussies must be feeling mighty LONELY!  They are beset in the eastern, central, and western areas of their continent:

Sydney
In an unexpected development, my Junyo--Hiyo CV TF get within 5 hexes of Sydney (I wasn't payiong attention to their course) and they launch a strike at shipping there!  A decent strike force of 8 Z, 28 V, and 34 K wing towards the harbor.  My heart skips a beat when I see that 6 Brewsters and 37 Wirraways are flying CAP!  Even old, these planes might thoroughly shot down a bunch of my planes.  Thankfully my Zeros do good work.  I lose 2 Z, 1 V, and 3 K (2 K to AA) in exchange for 6 Wirraways.  The strike hits and damages 1 DD, 2 ML, and 2 PG.  One ML sinks.

My aerial recon reports numeroud one ship TF and so I decide to send a small strike force in to get some shipping.  I detach CL Naka and 5 DD to hit the port and then return to Norfolk Island for fueling.  The CVs move slightly SE away from the port.

Now Dan knows that I will interdict anything moving from NZ to Australia...

Tennant Creek
I order a Shock Attack and boy I do get it!  My attack crushes the defense here with a 6-1 assault and I force the defenders to retreat towards Alice Springs.  I set off in pursuit with hopes of driving them from each hex as I approach Alice Springs.  I do order my smallest Brigade and Infantry Unit to my SE towards Cloncurry to prevent any counterattack from that direction.  Two Aviation Regiments and 3 small Construction Battlaions begin to expand the AF from its small size (Sz-1)

Kalgoorlie
My LR Transports fly in 1,500 members of the 4th Mixed Regiment to go with the 500 Paratroops. 

Geraldon
I decide to take the closer city of Geraldon instead of go for the deep target of Albany.  There is one unit there and I HOPE it is a Base Force.  Order both Parachute Regiments to land here on the 23rd.  We'll see what is there...

Have high hopes for the next couple of days!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 45
RE: Operation Southern Cross Commenses! - 1/8/2008 7:46:46 PM   
USSAmerica

Exciting times, Emperor John. 

Mike

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 46
Western Australia July 26, 1942 - 1/9/2008 12:51:05 AM   
John 3rd

Operation Southern Cross shows great promise!

Japanese paratroopers managed to capture the Geraldon Battery on July 25th after a hard fought 2 day struggle. The Japanese Invasion Force--superbly coordinated if you ask me--drops anchor into a FRIENDLY Port on the 26th to offload 40,000 troops.

After Kalgoorlie was captured a massive airlift is occurring bringing in supplies and troops to HOLD the town.

The small Japanese CVs manage to spot fleeing ships from Perth and begin attacks upon them also on the 26th.

Perth APPEARS to be isolated...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/9/2008 12:53:43 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 47
RE: Western Australia July 26, 1942 - 1/9/2008 12:56:19 AM   
John 3rd

Noticed my map has drunken Japanese TR planes--'Tipsy!' and that the date for capturing Kalgoorlie was actually the 21st of July.

Maybe 3 beers has the writer a little 'Tipsy!' 

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 48
Burma - 1/9/2008 1:03:19 AM   
John 3rd

Here is the Burma Theatre of Operations:

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 49
China July 1942 - 1/9/2008 1:09:02 AM   
John 3rd

Am quite happy to let things stagnate in China for the rest of the war...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 50
RE: China July 1942 - 1/9/2008 2:17:51 AM   
USSAmerica

John, do you intend to try cutting the Burma road at Lashio or Myitkyina?  I'm told that cutting off that 500 supply/day source to China can make a real difference in the Chinese ability to take effective offensive action.  I don't have any first hand experience yet....but I hope to in a couple of months against Mynok. 

Mike

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 51
RE: China July 1942 - 1/10/2008 12:56:32 AM   
John 3rd

Sorry it took so long to respond Mike!

If my Aussie adventures go well and I can pull some troops out then I will go after severing that line.  Right now I only have the equivalent of 4 Inf Divisions in the Burma Theatre.  These are enough for defense but not offense.  We'll see how things develop.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 52
The Battle for Kalgoorlie! - 1/10/2008 4:21:02 PM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
July 27-29, 1942

Dan and I only got 3 turns in yesterday so this will be a shorter report then normal.  The Town of Kalgoorlie, Australia is now switching hands back and forth between the Aussies and Japanese!  While not a welcome development, it has served to add some spice to the rounds!

Regional Reports:

North Pacific
SS and ML are laying mines at an fast rate!  I continue to use 3 of the Japanese minelaying class SS to sow mines from Anchorage through the shallow water hexes SW of the Port.  Dan is using SS to mine DH and Cold Harbor.  His ML are sowing their mines around Anchorage and Kodiak.  Lots of activity!  I have a PG hit a mine at DH on the 29th.

Central Pacific
I have to be on my guard here since it is now obvious that my focus is the South Pacific and Australia.  Sometime soon, I will do a comprehensive base-by-base report on troops, aircraft, forts, and base size.  Suffice it to say that things look pretty good at the moment and I am confident that if he tries anything early, my recent territorial gains should hold all but an overwhelming attack.

A small raiding TF of 3 CL and 4 DD hits Palmyra on the 29th and sinks 3 AK as well as a MSW.  Unfortunately--apologies to Cuttlefish--the IJN Hibiki hits 2 mines, is then swarmed over by planes (29 P-40, 33 B-25, 13 SBD, and 13 B-17) and then sinks.

South Pacific
Dan is running, as I thought, single ship TF between Panama and New Zealand.  To counter this I am deploying portions of the fleet and IJN Air Arm to interdict these movements.  These deployments have already borne some fruit in that Akagi sinks a fully laden TK on the 28th, and my LBA hits another TK nearer to Rarotonga.  Between AV, Glen-SS, and Emilys flying from Papaete, I shall find anything moving and sink it.

Akagi, Kaga, and Hiryu are on patrol.

New Zealand
After the small strikes at Sydney by Junyo and Hiyo, this CV TF moves back to Norfolk Island to refuel and then head for Perth going the longway around Southern Australia.  Perhaps they will bag something worthwhile...

Australia
Tennant Creek/Alice Springs
After capturing Tennant Creek (on the 22nd), my Engineers immediately raise the AF from 1 to Level 3 by the 29th.  Am preparing to stage my fighters and bombers from there to attack Alice Springs.  Dan has planes there so I will do several sweeps first.

My Army is slowly advancing towards Alice Springs.  Looks like there may be a major battle.  I would like that but think that Dan will retreat due to my threat from Perth.

Perth
With the capture of Geraldton on the 25th, my initial landing force occupies the city and begins to move towards Perth.  I immediately send an Infantry Division, 3 TK Regiments, 2 Engineering Regiments, and an Artillery Regiment due south.  My two follow-on Infantry Divisions have passed Timor and are well on their way to aid capturing this town.

Kalgoorlie
As I said in my opening comments, the Japanese grabbed this town on the 21st.  I flew in the major portion of the 4th Mixed Regiment and one Para Regiment.  The Australians moved a Brigade from Perth into the area on the 27th and recaptured the town on the 28th.  I am still depositing Paratroops here and will try to retake the town on the 31st.

Sea Action
My Mini-KB manages to sink several ships (2 AK and a TK) fleeing Perth.  They are harrassed by a few Beauforts and Liberators flying out of Perth but nothing terrible occurs...

Burma
Dan tries to sweep Magwe several times and takes some losses fromt he Zeros flying CAP there.

Home Islands
The Shokaku, Zuikaku, and Soryu have done their upgrades and are forming up in Tokyo Bay to head for Papeate.  This is a large TF (2 BC, 4 CA, 2 CL, and 12 DD) of upgraded and repaired ships.  Once they reach Papeate then I will return the 3 CV on patrol there to Japan for their upgrades...

That about covers everything...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 53
RE: The Battle for Kalgoorlie! - 1/10/2008 5:50:19 PM   
USSAmerica

I guess it's good news that Dan moved a Bde from Perth to attack at Kalgoorlie.  While it's tied up there, it can't help defend Perth.  You managed to get him to divide his forces, even if it's only a small piece that he split off.

Mike

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 54
RE: The Battle for Kalgoorlie! - 1/10/2008 10:24:23 PM   
John 3rd

Yaaa...I guess you are right.  My recon shows only 4 units in Perth.  I might be able to take it with the froces currently deployed but I think I will have the Armor do a crosscountry move to cut the eastern road to Perth so they can run and help my forces at Kalgoorlie. 

I REALLY want surrenders!  If he gets away at Perth then I will try to cutoff the forces at Alice Springs.  We shall see...

No turns yet today as I went out to see my Father this morning.  Waiting for the first one from Dan...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 55
RE: The Battle for Kalgoorlie! - 1/11/2008 5:23:11 AM   
John 3rd

The hot pace of Dan and I's game has hit the skids with a work disaster on his home front.  He said it would take a couple of days to fix so I don't expect a turn until Monday or so.  I'm gonna be going through heavy withdrawal waiting for it! 

All my other games are moving quite slowly and this one had a massive feeling of momentum with getting 20-25 turns a week in!

We shall wait and see.

OT:  I am nearly done reading Lundstrom's The First Team to Midway and it is wonderful.  HIGHLY recommend it!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 56
Operation Southern Cross - 1/15/2008 9:47:58 PM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
July 30-August 8, 1942

With Dan's work-related computer disaster fixed, we have begun to crank out turns again. As the days flow by, it is amazing to watch a plan actually WORK! I would remind the readers that my plan was to grab Kalgoorlie by Paratroops, capture Geraldton or Albany, and then force the surrender of a large number of Aussie troops. As this operation was running, I would also slowly move up to the Aussie base at Alice Springs and HOPE to take it from the rear once effective opposition was finished in western Australia. This is pretty Grand Strategy. Though it hasn't been perfect the plan is still in full effect.

I will start in this active theatre of operations first:

Alice Springs
The Japanese 14th Army, under command of Lt. Gen Akiyama, is a little over 60 miles from this Aussie base. Under his command is a massive Japanese Army of 5 Inf Div and massive support units.

Alice Springs is hit everyday by planes flying out of Tennant Creek. This AF is already Sz-3 and rapidly moving towards Sz-4. An average of 50-60 Zeros accompany 50-80 Helen/Sally striking the AF. There is a sad P-40 Squadron there that is getting wiped out. The AF is taking enough damage that bombers are also being destroyed on the ground. Over this 9 days period the A-t-A/Base aerial duel yields the following losses: 9 Zeros and 3 Bombers are exchanged for 21 Kittyhawks and 5 B-25.

Geraldton
For a majority of these days the Allies try to hit shipping at this base. My 2 CVL and 4 CVE (out of fuel) are docked here and their Zeros are flying CAP as well as hitting Perth with small raids. This is rather costly to the Allies: 2 Zeros fall for 8 B-24, 9 Hudsons, and 3 Beauforts.

The AF expands to 2 and is fast approaching Sz-3. Supply is over 25,000 and feeding my thrust towards Perth. Topsy Transports are flying supplies into Kalgoorlie to help the troops there.

Perth
Dan is spotted moving his troops out on August 1st and I move as fast as possible to stop this. On August 5th the first Japanese troops surround the city. On August 8th, the Japanese attack with an Inf Div, 2 Eng Reg, and an Art Reg. They get a 1-1 (almost 2-1) and begin to drop the Forts. There is the Fortification CD Unit and Perth's BF present. The town will fall sooner then later.

Dan tries to get an AK to Perth on the 8th and it is hit by 3 bombs from a Val Chutai.

Kalgoorlie
The REAL battle that is focusing all attention is Kalgoorlie. Dan moved the 13th Aust Brigade and takes the city back from me. Working at the edge of bombing range, I have 45 Bettys begin bombing the troops there from Broome. The Japanese try and fail to take the city back on July 31st and August 3rd. The Allies begin to pile into the city from Perth starting the 5th. Aussie attacks are held off on August 4th and 7th. There are now the following units at Kalgoorlie: 101st USAAF BF, 6th Cav Brig, 13th Aust Brig, and 2nd Cav Div.

I bypass Perth with 3 Japanese Tank Regiments and they are 2 hexes from Kalgoorlie. If they arrive in time then I will easily hold the hex until my follow-on Infantry Divisions can join the fight.

Reinforcements
The 2nd and 3rd reinforcing Japanese Infantry Divisions are beginning to unload at Geraldton. About 5-7 more units--HQ, Base Force, Art--will unload over the next 3-4 days.

This is the overview to the Battle for Western Australia. I'll post a screen shot in a few minutes.

Any thoughts and/or comments?

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/15/2008 9:50:17 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 57
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/15/2008 11:40:22 PM   
John 3rd

The Situation Aug 8th...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 58
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/16/2008 1:54:48 AM   
USSAmerica

quote:

Combat Report
July 30-August 8, 1942

<snip>

This is the overview to the Battle for Western Australia. I'll post a screen shot in a few minutes.

Any thoughts and/or comments?

My only thoughts are that I had better be more concerned about losing Australia to Mynok than I have so far, and I need to prepare my defenses against paratroopers much better. Nice work, John.

Mike

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 59
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/16/2008 4:09:57 AM   
John 3rd

Thank you Sir. 

Unlike my campaign with Paul Layne--where my troops conquered all of Australia except the SE Corner--I think there is a real chance of complete victory.  The reason I state this is IF I can force a large scale surrender of his troops currently at Alice Springs then I should have a profound opportunity for complete victory.

He is staying at Alice Springs with at least FOURTEEN units!  I am deliberately approaching this base slowly to give my troops at Kalgoorie a REAL chance to drive his SE towards Adelaide.  My HOPE is to drive him past the road junction and head NORTH towards A.S..

The key is to prevent Dan from realizing that I am swinging for a decisive victory for as long as possible...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: First Screen Shot! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI