Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TANKHEAD'S SPWaW RESOURCES UPDATE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> TANKHEAD'S SPWaW RESOURCES UPDATE Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TANKHEAD'S SPWaW RESOURCES UPDATE - 9/18/2000 5:50:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hi Everyone! I just finish new updates on my web site. You will find a new scenario by Don Llewellyn. Meet The Vets updated for SPWaW Ver..4. I also have new Hungary graphics Icons for download, plus some more up to date news. I will have more scenarios coming soon. I hope you enjoy the new goodies. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

Post #: 1
- 9/18/2000 9:38:00 PM   
Tankhead

Hi All! For the last 3 days it's been hard to get on my web site. I have contacted my provider and they are looking at the problem. I'm sorry for the delay, if you keep trying you will get on with a bit of patience. Hopefully this problem will be fix soon. Thank you for your support. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 2
- 9/19/2000 9:35:00 PM   
Tankhead

Hi Everyone! I've check my site this morning and everything seem to be fix. No more wait to access my web site, my provider have fix the problem it is nice and fast. Could someone confirm this before I e-mail my provider to tell them the problem is fix. Thank you for your support. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 3
- 9/19/2000 11:36:00 PM   
stevew

Hi Tankhead : I DL'ed around 17:00 Sept. 18 (PDT). It took about 5 sec's to access the page, and another 5 for DL. Thanks a lot for the scenario and icons. :-) BTW, there is a icon txt file containing the following structure in the DL. What does the {#, #} mean ? icon_t gIconDef[MAX_SYM]= { {0,3}, // 0. M2A1 Ht {6,9}, // 1. M60 {12,15}, // 2. M47 ...... } Thanks again. Steve

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 4
- 9/19/2000 11:44:00 PM   
sami heimola

BTW, where's that Don's scenario? I noticed only Wild Bill's scenario but nothing else... Did I checked wrong place? Are they all in Scenarios-section? Sami
quote:

Originally posted by Tankhead: Hi Everyone! I just finish new updates on my web site. You will find a new scenario by Don Llewellyn. Meet The Vets updated for SPWaW Ver..4. I also have new Hungary graphics Icons for download, plus some more up to date news. I will have more scenarios coming soon. I hope you enjoy the new goodies. Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 5
- 9/19/2000 11:59:00 PM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by sami heimola: BTW, where's that Don's scenario? I noticed only Wild Bill's scenario but nothing else... Did I checked wrong place? Are they all in Scenarios-section? Sami
Hi Sami! On my index page it tell you where you will find Don's scenario. It's on the main page. I post new scenarios on the main page weekly and then move them to the scenarios page when i have a new scenario to post. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 6
- 9/20/2000 12:15:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by stevew: Hi Tankhead : I DL'ed around 17:00 Sept. 18 (PDT). It took about 5 sec's to access the page, and another 5 for DL. Thanks a lot for the scenario and icons. :-) BTW, there is a icon txt file containing the following structure in the DL. What does the {#, #} mean ? icon_t gIconDef[MAX_SYM]= { {0,3}, // 0. M2A1 Ht {6,9}, // 1. M60 {12,15}, // 2. M47 ...... } Thanks again. Steve
Hi Steve! Warhorse can response to this better than I can he is the icon guru. These numbers are all related to the OOB's files and LBM wich one use what for the units. These icons will be included in the upcoming 4.1 patch and the updated OOB's files. Post a message for Warhorse and I'm sure he will be delighted to answer your icons question in details. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 7
- 9/20/2000 12:22:00 AM   
stevew

Hi Tankhead : Thanks a lot. :-) Steve ======================================== > Hi Steve! > Warhorse can response to this better than I can he is the icon guru. > These numbers are all related to the OOB's files and LBM wich one use what for the units. These icons will be included in the upcoming 4.1 patch and the updated OOB's files. Post a message for Warhorse and I'm sure he will be delighted to answer your icons question in details. > Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 8
- 9/20/2000 1:48:00 AM   
Warhorse

BTW, there is a icon txt file containing the following structure in the DL. What does the {#, #} mean ? icon_t gIconDef[MAX_SYM]= { {0,3}, // 0. M2A1 Ht {6,9}, // 1. M60 {12,15}, // 2. M47 ...... } Steve, these are the locations for all the icons used in the game. The set of numbers in brackets is what the program uses to 'find' an image,ie-0,3 in this case is icon0000.shp file slot 0, and 3, 0 is the body, 3 is the turret. The numbers after the //x. are the actual names of the unit, with the x number being the number used in the oob editor in the graphic slot. 0 is the M2A1 halftrack. Hope this helps, the list is very long and intimidating, but a great help in locating icons, sorry they are in no order by country, but that's the way it is;-) ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 9
- 9/20/2000 2:54:00 AM   
stevew

Hi Warhorse : Thanks a lot for the info. So, if I understand it right & let's take the Pz IIIn as an example like the following, the OOB editor uses icon # 763 to hook up the icon24301.shp, and icon24302.shp file ? Am I right or not ? {24301,24302}, //763.Pz IIIn Camo BTW, don't worry about the not-in-order-by-the-country problem. The "awk" command can do it for me. :-) Thanks a lot. Steve

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 10
- 9/20/2000 6:40:00 AM   
Warhorse

Steve, you're close there, it means icon0243.shp, slot 1&2. Although, if you wanted to look at it in Fred's shp edit, you would put 3&4 in the shp box up top!! Fun stuff, huh!! Took awhile to learn the ins and outs, but I like doing them!! ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 11
- 9/20/2000 7:16:00 AM   
stevew

Hi Warhorse : Thanks a lot for your time and patience to explain it to me. ;-) regds, Steve

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 12
- 10/1/2000 3:19:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! I just updated my website with 2 new maps from Drake. Utah Beach and Juno Beach. I also posted a documents from Mike "Warhorse" Amos on how to make custom changes in generated \ long campaign. I will have more for you in the next few days, I'm in the process of finally catching up on what I was supposed to do in the last few weeks . I thank you for your support and patience. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 13
- 10/1/2000 8:20:00 AM   
Warhorse

Thanks Rick, hopefully many folks will benefit from the mods available to a campaign, I thoroughly enjoy doing it myself!! ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 14
- 10/1/2000 9:19:00 AM   
Drex

had no problem downloading all your goodies.Now that I've put you in my Favorites I'll be a regular visitor.

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 15
- 10/1/2000 9:42:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Great going, TANKHEAD! Let's hear a cheer for Tankhead and old Fabio. These two guys bust their butts keeping up with the mad pace at Matrix. Please visit them. Support them. They are supporting you. Great job, Tankhead. It all worked good for me. Looking better and better. My congratulations! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 16
- 10/1/2000 10:38:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! Ok I'm on a roll today . I just uploded a scenario for download. This one was done for me by Wild Bill back in version 2.3. I've updated Roadblock to SPWaWv4. I like to thanks Wild Bill for designing this scenario for me and letting me do the update on it. Hope you enjoy. More to come. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 17
- 10/1/2000 10:41:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by Warhorse: Thanks Rick, hopefully many folks will benefit from the mods available to a campaign, I thoroughly enjoy doing it myself!!
My pleasure Warhorse. It is a very good document. It's already printed and sittimg by my monitor. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 18
- 10/1/2000 10:44:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by Drex: had no problem downloading all your goodies.Now that I've put you in my Favorites I'll be a regular visitor.
I thank you for the support Drex. Will have more goodies available shortly. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 19
- 10/1/2000 10:46:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Great going, TANKHEAD! Let's hear a cheer for Tankhead and old Fabio. These two guys bust their butts keeping up with the mad pace at Matrix. Please visit them. Support them. They are supporting you. Great job, Tankhead. It all worked good for me. Looking better and better. My congratulations! Wild Bill
Thanks Wild Bill glad you are enjoying the site. The more I learn the better it gets. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 20
- 10/3/2000 1:19:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! I just receive some new icons for SPWaW from Mike "Warhorse" Amos our icon Guru . You can download the new icons on my web site. A big thanks to Warhorse. Enjoy. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 21
- 10/3/2000 6:00:00 AM   
RUsco

Great Website, Tankhead. Gets better everytime I see it. Keep up the great work.I'llbe a regular visitor.

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 22
- 10/3/2000 6:15:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by RUsco: Great Website, Tankhead. Gets better everytime I see it. Keep up the great work.I'llbe a regular visitor.
Thank you for your support RUsco and welcome aboard. I will do my best to make it a great site. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 23
- 10/3/2000 8:57:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! Another download for you. I have a new OOB file for download. Norway # 86 OOB. This OOB will be included in SPWaWv4.3. Early head start . Enjoy Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 24
- 10/5/2000 6:41:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! I have a new scenario and a map for download at my web site. This scenario was done for me by my good friend Fabio back in v2.3. I updated the scenario to SPWaWv4.2. Hunting The Tiger. The map is done by me. It's a Desert hills Oasis map with roads, hills, oasis, trees, trails, a village, rocks, boulder, rough, stream and swamps. Makes for very tough battles. I hope you all enjoy. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com [This message has been edited by Tankhead (edited October 04, 2000).] [This message has been edited by Tankhead (edited October 04, 2000).]

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 25
- 10/5/2000 10:55:00 AM   
Wild Bill

You are a busy man, Tankhead. Good job! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 26
- 10/6/2000 5:58:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everybody! Ok I got more goodies for you to download today. New scenario from my good friend Fabio Prado. Tankhead's Day Of The Tiger. Plus my good friend Wild Bill Wilder has giving me 6 new maps. All for you to enjoy. The Scenario Here are your orders for the day my Col Tankhead. You have at your disposal, 4 Tiger tanks, 2 88mm Pak43 ATG, 2 Wirbelwinds, 3 GE PzSchreck. Our intelligence as inform us of a massive British armored task force approaching our lines of defense. You are to stop the British at all cost. If you fails you will be sent to the Eastern Front as a cannon fodder. Dear Col Tankhead do not fail us on this great day of battle. Ok folks are you up to the task of making sure I'm not sent to the Eastern Front. I hear it is horrible over there. I hope you enjoy this scenario as I did. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 27
- 10/6/2000 8:37:00 AM   
chief

Tankhead: Just viewed your site, nice work. To paraphrase "I Shall Return", after I make more room in my computer. By the way I'm running Ver 4.2 with 24MB RAM, 200mhz pent. I believe DX5 and 2.0 gb hard disk with 350mb available and it works just great, talk about luck on my side....thanks guys I know you didn't design it for this but WAHOO ! ------------------ Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 28
- 10/6/2000 9:52:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by chief: Tankhead: Just viewed your site, nice work. To paraphrase "I Shall Return", after I make more room in my computer. By the way I'm running Ver 4.2 with 24MB RAM, 200mhz pent. I believe DX5 and 2.0 gb hard disk with 350mb available and it works just great, talk about luck on my side....thanks guys I know you didn't design it for this but WAHOO !
Hello Chief! I'm glad you enjoy the site and more happy that you will return. . You are the lucky one if the game runs good for you with only 24mb of ram. Do you have sound also? Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 29
- 10/8/2000 1:55:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello everybody! For those of you that e-mail me this morning about the links to the game and update downloads on my web site. All is fix now, the links all been updated. I thank you for letting me know about the bad links. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> TANKHEAD'S SPWaW RESOURCES UPDATE Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI