Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - 1/29/2008 7:27:37 AM   
bopboppob

I can't beleive nobody put this down or has a download for this at fbmax but crowd noise stuff like...

DE-FENSE (Chh-Chh)

GO Team!

Booing noises

the thing i don't like but is okay at times is the little crowd noise when the home team gets firsts or tds etc.

Along with that maybe small player celebrations like spiking the ball or kneeling and praying or the pattened Ocho Cinco(IRISH DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Maybe some of those stuff any thoughts?
Post #: 1
RE: CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - 1/29/2008 9:44:12 AM   
DreamTeams

Good ideas. Not sure about the celebration stuff, though. I'm from the Lombardi school of... 'Act like you've been there before.' So, I like the lack of celebrations in the game. However, I do remember a game called Tom Landry Strategy Football, where all the offensive players would put there arms in the air (Touchdown Signal) when the team scored a touchdown or safety. That was fun.

Keep in mind that the crowed noise can be edited. I've already edited my crowed noise to be little more robust. I have canons fire when a TD is scored which adds to the excitement. In the future, when I get a little more time, I hope to create individual sound packages for each of my 22 fictional teams. This will create a special home atmosphere for each team. It would be nice to have that D-Fense and Go-Team added as to the sound files.

(in reply to bopboppob)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI