Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: China is lost.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: China is lost. Page: <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 1:24:37 AM   
racndoc

Hey GH

Havent read your thread for awhile.....been busy with my own games. Boy how the situation has changed in China!

Now that you have extricated some units from Changsha, how about cutting his supply line at Liuchow. Or split some of your corps into divisions...maybe attack his killer stacks at Liuchow and Wuchow with small units to reset his movement...turnabout is fair play. China isnt lost yet! Place "guerilla" units on either side of the road to Chungking to interdict his supply.

(in reply to Bearcat2)
Post #: 1141
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 7:20:41 AM   
Alfred

I think Feinder, in post #1139, was referring to Moses's AAR where his opponent's combined sea landing and paradrop at Port Moresby halved his AV.

Alfred

(in reply to racndoc)
Post #: 1142
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 7:53:04 AM   
Wirraway_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feinder

Wirraway - the squawk over Troll's use of paras is that the game grants control of the hex whether the unit has 10 or 10,000 men.  You can drop 2 squads of paras on a road behind 5x Corps of units, and engine allows them to mark control of entire (60 mile hex), and the 5x Corps will surrender.

-THAT- is the problem people have with using paras in such a way.

I understand what you are saying about dropping ONTO-INTO an enemy base.  Again, that is a limitation of the engine, and that the hexes are 60 miles.  In reality, if you were going to drop to support an attack on a base, even NOT on the base, but as paras cut of the base in support of a general assault, you probably wouldn't drop 60 miles away (which is what you'd be doing in WitP if you dropped in an adjacent hex). My guess is you'd drop within 12 miles(?) of the general objective, which would be in the same hex in WitP terms.

Thanks Feinder.
concur with the scale issue. 60 miles is a long way from anything after your feet hit the ground. Of course, the real issue is the distance from the DZ to the objective, which might not be a base, but could simply be a key choke point. I also agree that mini-paradrops don't make sense in a game of this scale. If it is not a Bde drop, it probably doesn't belong in WiTP. Even in the AE scale, it would take a Bde to exert any sort of influence on such an area.

Anyway, good luck to GH...

(in reply to Feinder)
Post #: 1143
China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 11:04:30 AM   
Gen.Hoepner

AFTER ACTION REPORTS FOR 05/04/42

Guys, thanks for all your support. Really. I do appreciate it. A lot.

Anyway Changsha, as predicted, fell today. I don't have the turn, just the reply, but i'm quite sure of what happened. My units are now trapped between Luichow (where he has 5 tank rgts and some 10 units one hex south marching to support it) and Hangchow where what remained of Changsha army has been pushed...
Now we're really risking the total and complete annihilation...I'll try to break at Liuchow with what i have...but if he conquers it before i can make my units arrive there from Hangchow...well...the Pocket will be closed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day Air attack on Ponape Coastal Gun Regiment, at 73,80

We hammered a bit more the guns at Ponape...

Allied aircraft
Beaufort I x 19
P-40B Tomahawk x 2
P-40E Warhawk x 10
A-20B Boston x 13
B-25C Mitchell x 9
B-26B Marauder x 15
A-29 Hudson x 12

No Allied losses

Japanese ground losses:
111 casualties reported
Guns lost 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub attack at 13,3

Japanese Ships
AK Kinjosan Maru, Torpedo hits 2,  on fire,  heavy damage

Allied Ships
SS KXIV

One of our minelaying subs managed to sink an AK that was being a bait near Aden Channell
Ground combat at Changsha

Japanese Shock attack

Attacking force 435243 troops, 2295 guns, 305 vehicles, Assault Value = 9349

Defending force 57699 troops, 216 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 1745

Japanese engineers reduce fortifications to 6

Japanese max assault: 9429 - adjusted assault: 16306

Allied max defense: 1351 - adjusted defense: 764

Japanese assault odds: 21 to 1 (fort level 6)

Japanese forces CAPTURE Changsha base !!!

Allied aircraft
no flights

No Allied losses

Japanese ground losses:
5708 casualties reported
Guns lost 69
Vehicles lost 5

Allied ground losses:
7679 casualties reported
Guns lost 105

....oh my God...have you seen the adjusted AV???....

[image]http://yfrog.com/2m70331348022314716641664j [/image]

(in reply to Wirraway_Ace)
Post #: 1144
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 11:08:13 AM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wirraway_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feinder

Wirraway - the squawk over Troll's use of paras is that the game grants control of the hex whether the unit has 10 or 10,000 men.  You can drop 2 squads of paras on a road behind 5x Corps of units, and engine allows them to mark control of entire (60 mile hex), and the 5x Corps will surrender.

-THAT- is the problem people have with using paras in such a way.

I understand what you are saying about dropping ONTO-INTO an enemy base.  Again, that is a limitation of the engine, and that the hexes are 60 miles.  In reality, if you were going to drop to support an attack on a base, even NOT on the base, but as paras cut of the base in support of a general assault, you probably wouldn't drop 60 miles away (which is what you'd be doing in WitP if you dropped in an adjacent hex). My guess is you'd drop within 12 miles(?) of the general objective, which would be in the same hex in WitP terms.

Thanks Feinder.
concur with the scale issue. 60 miles is a long way from anything after your feet hit the ground. Of course, the real issue is the distance from the DZ to the objective, which might not be a base, but could simply be a key choke point. I also agree that mini-paradrops don't make sense in a game of this scale. If it is not a Bde drop, it probably doesn't belong in WiTP. Even in the AE scale, it would take a Bde to exert any sort of influence on such an area.

Anyway, good luck to GH...

Hi Wirraway. I agree that paras should never be dropped on an enemy base...directly...well the 1st Fallshirmjeger (sp??) was sent to Malee (sp?) in Creete and got annihilated....but however...in game terms this is the only use you can do of paras. If you use on a non - base hex, you simply force your opponent to cover every single road hex with strong units...which is pretty impossible in places like India. Otherwise, if the retreat road is cutby paras, your marching units will be catapulted in the middle of nowhere (see what happened in India with me)...

(in reply to Wirraway_Ace)
Post #: 1145
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 11:10:49 AM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: AdmSpruance

Hey GH

Havent read your thread for awhile.....been busy with my own games. Boy how the situation has changed in China!

Now that you have extricated some units from Changsha, how about cutting his supply line at Liuchow. Or split some of your corps into divisions...maybe attack his killer stacks at Liuchow and Wuchow with small units to reset his movement...turnabout is fair play. China isnt lost yet! Place "guerilla" units on either side of the road to Chungking to interdict his supply.

Hi Adm....i'll try but you'll know how bad is my situation as soon as i'll get the turn...i have the whole southern and Central chinese armies pocketed between Changsha and Liuchow...cut off from any supply route...and with thiny defensive corps to keep the road open at Liuchow...
Not yet...i agree...China is almost lost

(in reply to racndoc)
Post #: 1146
RE: China is lost. - 2/11/2008 12:47:52 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nomad

OK, try this, I think it still works. At Changsa, have one unit defend. All other units should be given movement orders to a CITY - important that they have orders to move to a city. Please give it a try, it will not affect anything if it doesn't work like I think - all your units will just stay there.

Simply too late for Changsha Nomad...i'll try that at Hangchow if i can...

Anyway, to change a bit the prospective, let's talk a bit about the pacific.
I've reinforced both Wake and Midway...just in case. Now both of them have 200 AVs, CD guns, AA units and some bombers...enough to provide some good defence.
I've divided the 2nd USMC Div in 3 rgts, so that these can be used indipendently.
The first wave of fast transport will sail from Eniwetok in 6 days. The /A regiment and the marine raider Bn. will be loaded.
4 BBs will support the landing with some bombardment runs.
My 4 CVs will stay in rear-guard, lingering 3 hex south of Eniwetok.
Naval search missions have been incresed. Liberators and B-17s will give their support to the 6 Catalinas squadrons and the 2 conrados units that are already operating between Midway-Wake and Eniwetok...this screen should spot any KB coming down from Japan or arriving at Truk (which is being constantly reconned by my F-5s at Eniwetok).
The P-38s are finally in the line. 2 Squadrons, for a total of 45 P-38Fs are ready at Eniwetok!
I need Ponape...

In the meanwhile i'm planning to reinforce, a lot, the Aleutinas....if China falls then Trolleilite has already stated he's going for Russia...so i need to support that front (given our HRs) from the Aleutinas...

However my predictions were correct: Trollelite wants to estabilish a continental Empire...he simply doesn't care about the Pacific

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 1147
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 12:57:50 PM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gen.Hoepner

Japanese Shock attack

Allied aircraft
no flights

No Allied losses

Japanese ground losses:
5708 casualties reported
Guns lost 69
Vehicles lost 5

Allied ground losses:
7679 casualties reported
Guns lost 105

9400 assault points at Changsha?? Does he have a single unit elsewhere in China? Now I know why he made the deal of you stopping your offensive elsewhere in China for him stopping his para drops on non base hexes... This is, again, nuts. Most of China must be completely open and a couple of your corps could probably march to Korea...

(in reply to Gen.Hoepner)
Post #: 1148
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 12:59:49 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

Now i'm considering the chance to abbandon The northern China to march all over to Chungking...problem is that it's all trail...and we risk to arrive at Chungking when it's already conquered....

What do do?

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 1149
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 1:00:56 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

quote:

Japanese Shock attack

Allied aircraft
no flights

No Allied losses

Japanese ground losses:
5708 casualties reported
Guns lost 69
Vehicles lost 5

Allied ground losses:
7679 casualties reported
Guns lost 105

9400 assault points at Changsha?? Does he have a single unit elsewhere in China? Now I know why he made the deal of you stopping your offensive elsewhere in China for him stopping his para drops on non base hexes... This is, again, nuts. Most of China must be completely open and a couple of your corps could probably march to Korea...

Consider that he has more 4000 AVs advancing from Canton...You see now why i say that China is lost? how can i handle all those AVs???

Post #: 1150
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 1:08:52 PM   
Nemo121

Consolidate, withdraw to a defensible line and build up your defences. Supply in China is the key. it is no point having numbers if you cannot supply those numbers.

In my game against Jagdfluger I'm just about holding Changsha against 4,500 AV despite the fact that my Chinese armies at Changsha number only about 3,000 AV. Supply, not numbers is the key in China.

Post #: 1151
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 2:08:36 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

Now i'm considering the chance to abbandon The northern China to march all over to Chungking...problem is that it's all trail...and we risk to arrive at Chungking when it's already conquered....

What do do?

Don't do that, you have enough supply produced in the northern bases to make a strong redoubt in the mountain terrain there with the forces you have in the north. You’ll never make enough supply at Chungking and Chengtu to feed the extra troops anyway, so leave them in the north.

I'd fall back to Sian and Yenan and dig in. Don’t do anything else since you want supplies to grow over time if possible and offensives will burn them up. Get about 3-4 corps into each of the mountain bases up north right now, so they can get those forts dug ASAP.

If you have to, abandon Yenan to do this, as those forts are far more important in the long run than a battle at Yenan would be. Yenan is far too easy to isolate and very hard to retreat from once serious Japanese force arrive in the area.

If you have them, use transport planes from Chengtu to fly supplies to Kungchang every day. The normal range mission of 6 to Kungchang flies more supplies per turn than longer range 8 missions would fly to either Sian or Lanchow, so fly it to the tiny base instead.

In a way getting your army wiped out at Changsha is going to be a blessing if it arrives back on map at Chungking before the Japanese do. Your army in the south is too big to be fed by the supplies produced at Chungking and Chengtu, so in the end, a one third strength army will fight better at Chungking than a full strength army would.

If you’re sure that you’re going to lose the majority of your army in the south, then your strategy has to become one of delay instead of defense. Your goal is to slow Japan down long enough for your army to reappear at Chungking in 30-40 days or so. So you should no longer be looking at ways to try and defend something. Instead you should be looking for ways to slow down Japan’s advance after your main army gets killed.

If you’re positive you’re not going to be able to hold. Get everything started preparing for Chungking right now. The units will accumulate prep points while in the reinforcement track, so you want them started preparing for Chungking before they get destroyed.

Abandon all other bases in China west of Chungking and prepare a defense in the three woods terrain hexes south and southwest of Chungking as delaying positions. You may also need something in the trail hex east if he comes that way too.

If everything gets moved close to Chungking in time, all supplies left at the outlying empty bases should get pulled to Chungking before Japan can take them or cut off the roads leading to them.

The units near Nanning can be air lifted to Chungking if you have enough C-47’s and Dakota’s. Otherwise make a redoubt in the base with the highest fort levels between the two bases you have down there. Then air lift the supplies back to Chungking, as they’ll do you a lot more good there in the long run than they would keeping those few Nanning units fed for an extra day or two before they die.

Jim

Edit: At Sian I'd make its initial defense 1 hex southeast in the woods terrain, so you can continue producing supplies once Japanese units arrive. Fall back to Sian once Yenan become Japanese controlled. I'd also create a strong (3-4 corps with an HQ) blocking position in the woods hex northeast to prevent Sian's isolation from the northern bases.

< Message edited by Jim D Burns -- 2/11/2008 2:16:56 PM >

Post #: 1152
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 2:10:14 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

9400 assault points at Changsha?? Does he have a single unit elsewhere in China?

My guess is he has almost his entire Korea-Manchu garrison army in China right now.

Jim

Post #: 1153
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 2:32:52 PM   
Kereguelen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

quote:

9400 assault points at Changsha?? Does he have a single unit elsewhere in China?

My guess is he has almost his entire Korea-Manchu garrison army in China right now.

Jim

This would have activated the SU. But the houserules of this game do not restrict the use of Kwantung Army units in China anyway.

Whatever happened here, the assault strength Trollelite was able to muster at Changsha is quite a surprise considering that at least one CEA division is in the PI. Really strange.

General, please could you post a screenie that shows the composition of Japanese forces at Changsha?

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 1154
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 2:38:01 PM   
Elladan

If Soviets are not active he has to keep at least 6000AV there. I'm just wondering what effect on his supply would not leaving garrisons in China have.
Regarding Changsa-Liuchow forces - could you somehow ensure they will surrender? That might be much better result for you then having them retreated into woods somewhere.

Post #: 1155
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 2:52:05 PM   
PzB74

With such an amount of assault points China looks doomed indeed...
(Sorry, always been more of a realist than an idealist!-)

China always hangs in the balance and any 'stunt' that further skews the balance will make it almost
impossible to prevent its fall. When I noticed how easily it would be to capture it in Stock I canceled
all offensive operations and the borders have remained the same for almost 4 years now.

So it looks like Trollelite may get his AV, and then it will be your job to reverse the fortunes from Karachi, Northern Oz
and Cent Pac General. A daunting task, but it will be interesting for sure!

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without"
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

(in reply to Elladan)
Post #: 1156
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:04:35 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

Here's the screenshot...
As soon as i get back to office i'll comment...

Thx guys

Attachment (1)

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 1157
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:08:27 PM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Elladan

If Soviets are not active he has to keep at least 6000AV there. I'm just wondering what effect on his supply would not leaving garrisons in China have.
Regarding Changsa-Liuchow forces - could you somehow ensure they will surrender? That might be much better result for you then having them retreated into woods somewhere.

in stock you need 8000 assault points for garrison duty. Don´t know about CHS though.

(in reply to Elladan)
Post #: 1158
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:17:29 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

in stock you need 8000 assault points for garrison duty. Don´t know about CHS though.

You only need them assigned to the HQ to prevent activation, nothing stops Troll from marching them into China, which is what I think he's done. Of course I could be wrong, but he sure does have a lot of power in China and India combined. Too much I think for him not to have moved all or most of his Kwangtung armies into China without paying political points to do so.

But as someone said, there is no HR preventing him from doing so.

Jim

Post #: 1159
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:17:37 PM   
Fishbed

quote:

is there anyway he may have moved a lot of weaker units from the HI to relieve the Mandchukuo garrison, or would that move ask for too many PPs?

(in reply to PzB74)
Post #: 1160
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:25:00 PM   
Kereguelen

quote:

Here's the screenshot...
As soon as i get back to office i'll comment...

Thx guys

From the IJA units shown in the screenshot 'only' 10th and 29th Division and the heavy artillery start unter Kwantung Army (but is possible that more units are not shown in the screenshot as the screen sorts out units by database slot number, Kwantung units occupy higher slots). The whole rest are CEA units. If he did not move some other assets from Manchuria to China, there can be not much of a fighting force left in Northern China. Probably some brigades and the garrison divisions that arrive in early 1942 (could be enough to stop a healf-hearted Chinese offensive in the North).

< Message edited by Kereguelen -- 2/11/2008 3:27:03 PM >

Post #: 1161
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:35:05 PM   
Jim D Burns

Scratch what I said earlier about falling all the way back to Chungking for you initial delaying positions. If you can make two defensive strongpoints in the hexes marked below, you'll be a lot stronger as you only need to defend two hexes at once.

Once he starts moving NW into the clear terrain, fall back to the next two defensive positions. If you have the strength left to hold him up, these two positions should slow him down enough for you to both evacuate the Kunming area and await the arrival of your destroyed army.

Jim

Edit: Whoops move the left hand red fort one hex NW and the left hand Purple fort one hex NE. Sorry about that, lol.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Jim D Burns -- 2/11/2008 3:37:23 PM >

Post #: 1162
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:36:13 PM   
Kereguelen

quote:

quote:

You only need them assigned to the HQ to prevent activation, nothing stops Troll from marching them into China, which is what I think he's done. Of course I could be wrong, but he sure does have a lot of power in China and India combined. Too much I think for him not to have moved all or most of his Kwangtung armies into China without paying political points to do so.

But as someone said, there is no HR preventing him from doing so.

Jim

The Manchukuo garrison rule has nothing to do with HQ assignments, every Japanese unit located in the NW Control Zone counts for the garrison requirement.

< Message edited by Kereguelen -- 2/11/2008 3:37:31 PM >

Post #: 1163
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 3:44:04 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kereguelen
The Manchukuo garrison rule has nothing to do with HQ assignments, every Japanese unit located in the NW Control Zone counts for the garrison requirement.

OK I thought someone tested this way back when and found out units can march all the way to India and nothing happens. It’s the HQ assignment that counts, not where the unit is physically located. Perhaps a patch had fixed this issue and I am simply unaware.

Jim

(in reply to Kereguelen)
Post #: 1164
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 4:17:41 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

Scratch what I said earlier about falling all the way back to Chungking for you initial delaying positions. If you can make two defensive strongpoints in the hexes marked below, you'll be a lot stronger as you only need to defend two hexes at once.

Once he starts moving NW into the clear terrain, fall back to the next two defensive positions. If you have the strength left to hold him up, these two positions should slow him down enough for you to both evacuate the Kunming area and await the arrival of your destroyed army.

Jim

Edit: Whoops move the left hand red fort one hex NW and the left hand Purple fort one hex NE. Sorry about that, lol.

Hi Jim,

yes, i agree with this second option.
Problem is that i have only 2 corps and 1 division in the wood-road 120 miles north of Changsha...not enough to stop any serious attempt to drive from Changsha to Kwijang taking the northern route. I also have 1500 AVs that are marching back to Chungking from Ichang...but it's a long long way and he has tanks...a lot of tanks...that can shock attack and pursue...
He's already arrived at Hangchow with his tanks from Changhsa...ufff
Problem is that Troll isn't a foll...he's not going to destroy my armies...he will just drive them into the woods...
Anyway, at Liuchow i have 800 AVs...i hope i can manage to get there more 1000 from the Hangchow area before his reinforceemnts arrive...however it's a very difficult target.

The idea of Jim, to march from Kweilling to the woods in the north is good...but the timing will be difficult to achieve because with his tanks he can arrive and conquer Tsuying before i can drive my guys back there...however i'll try...i'll also try to use some units to break his communication lines and slow him down (as i did with Chansha in the last month)....

Still waiting for the turn to evaluate better the situation

Post #: 1165
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 4:18:44 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

quote:

OK I thought someone tested this way back when and found out units can march all the way to India and nothing happens. It’s the HQ assignment that counts, not where the unit is physically located. Perhaps a patch had fixed this issue and I am simply unaware.

Jim

I also remember this Jim...are you guys sure he isn't right?

Post #: 1166
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 4:45:46 PM   
TenChiMato

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jim

Nope, there is a clearly defined box : see this thread and the answer of jwilkerson about this long debated subject ....
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1625080

Post #: 1167
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 4:46:39 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nemo121

Consolidate, withdraw to a defensible line and build up your defences. Supply in China is the key. it is no point having numbers if you cannot supply those numbers.

In my game against Jagdfluger I'm just about holding Changsha against 4,500 AV despite the fact that my Chinese armies at Changsha number only about 3,000 AV. Supply, not numbers is the key in China.

The problem is that i do not have anything to consolidate. I have some 6000 AVs (badly distrupted and almost out of supplies) trapped between Luichow and Hangchow...and barely nothing in the Kwajang-Tuyung sector...
He has nearly 13,000 AVs closing the two jaws...plus some 400 bombers, 100 zeros and 200 oscar/nates... against a non-exhistent chinese air force...

PzB is right...imho....better to start to think about Russia and a strategy to defend it against 20,000 (at least) AVs he can bring there

(in reply to Nemo121)
Post #: 1168
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 4:48:21 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

quote:

ORIGINAL: TenChiMato

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jim

Nope, there is a clearly defined box : see this thread and the answer of jwilkerson about this long debated subject ....
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1625080

That's a good news!

(in reply to TenChiMato)
Post #: 1169
RE: China is lost. Changsha falls - 2/11/2008 5:01:50 PM   
Kereguelen

quote:

That's a good news!

You're certainly always looking on the bright side of life.

If
he does not keep the Manchukuo Garrison Requirement there is only a small chance that the Soviets will activate (failing the requirement does not guarantee Soviet activation).

But you're already facing two Kwantung Army divisions (+ lots of artillery and combat engineer regiments) in China and you'll have to deal with this small problem now

Post #: 1170
Page:   <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> RE: China is lost. Page: <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI