Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Copying GoA Screens for AAR's

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Copying GoA Screens for AAR's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Copying GoA Screens for AAR's - 2/20/2008 8:59:26 PM   
Strike1905

I know this has been addressed before, but I've looked, and searched using a variety of terms, and can not find out how to copy the screenshot of the game to include in the AAR's.
Any help directing me to the post, or information on how to would be appreciated.
Sincerely
The Strike
Post #: 1
RE: Copying GoA Screens for AAR's - 2/21/2008 12:12:18 AM   
wargamer123

easiest way, hit Print Screen, ALT-TAB  then paste   in Paint

Save and there you go.

you can host the pictures on ImageShack.Com... The links from there usually don't work so I bring up the pictures after their posted and right click and copy the direct address linked to that particular image...

(in reply to Strike1905)
Post #: 2
RE: Copying GoA Screens for AAR's - 2/21/2008 3:50:03 AM   
SMK-at-work

I crop the pictures usually to concentrate on the area of interest and also to save space on here (typically there' a 500kb limit, sometimes only 200kb), and then embed them in the post striaght off my hard drive.

Use "save as" to save them as .jpg's too to save space compared to MS Paint's native bmp format.

(in reply to wargamer123)
Post #: 3
RE: Copying GoA Screens for AAR's - 2/21/2008 6:30:29 AM   
GJK

For years I've used a little utility that was made for "Ultima Online" screen grabs - but works as a general screenshot taker. It lets you save it in either .jpg or .gif format, in a folder that you specify and it will take shot after shot without having to minimize the game, paste into Paint, crop, save and then go back to the game.

This is a freeware utility called "UOSU". I've uploaded my copy HERE (300k or so, very tiny)

(in reply to SMK-at-work)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Copying GoA Screens for AAR's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI