Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Opponent - Newbie to TOAW III and PBEM

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Opponent - Newbie to TOAW III and PBEM Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Opponent - Newbie to TOAW III and PBEM - 2/24/2008 9:15:48 AM   
greaseman

Just got TOAW III and have been playing against the AI. It's OK, but wouldn't mind trying PBEM; although I've never done it before. I'm up for any battle, something balanced though - and will need a bit of assistance on how to do PBEM. I'm a fairly experienced wargamer, but just new to TOAW III and still learning this game. If you're interested, send an email to me at dgries2@yahoo.com

< Message edited by greaseman -- 4/1/2008 11:12:34 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Opponent - Newbie to TOAW III and PBEM - 3/31/2008 6:04:47 AM   
morleron1225

I'm willing to take you up on a game.  I'm afraid I can only guarantee about five turns per week, though.  If you're interested just reply here, or send me email at morleron@yahoo.com.  I'm primarily interested in WWII scenarios, but will try anything.  If you're new to the game some of the pre-WWI Balkans scenarios are a good way to get into the PBEM thing.  They're fairly short, small games, but are balanced and it's sometimes fun to play a game that doesn't have a lot of exhaust-spewing vehicles associated with it. ;)

Take care,
Ron

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
GnuPG public key available at: pgp.mit.edu

(in reply to greaseman)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Opponent - Newbie to TOAW III and PBEM Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI