Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Exchanging Direct to drive games question......

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> Exchanging Direct to drive games question...... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchanging Direct to drive games question...... - 3/1/2008 5:25:11 AM   
Turka Daal

Hi there, I dont know if this has been asked before, now I bought and downloaded Conquest of the agean when it was released, Ive not played it for a long long time, its just taking space up on my hardrive.

Since then Ive fallen in love with the AGEOD NCP, AACW and BOA settings and Engine.

Now I have NCP and BOA which I am enjoying Immensely, I would like to get the 3rd game AACW but I havent got the money

I would like to know if its legal to swap games that have been bought and downloaded online, obviously I and whomever I swapped with would have to agree to delete the game files and serials when the exchange is done.

I would be very greatfull for some advice on this.....

Thanks

Steven
Post #: 1
RE: Exchanging Direct to drive games question...... - 3/1/2008 4:36:24 PM   
Joe D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Turka Daal

... I would like to know if its legal to swap games that have been bought and downloaded online, obviously I and whomever I swapped with would have to agree to delete the game files and serials when the exchange is done.

I would be very greatfull for some advice on this.....

Probably not re forum rule #4: " ... solicitations are also prohibited from this message board," which doesn't mean you can't do it elsewhere.

Then again, it would be great if Matrix had a "swap" site on their forum for trading games, but it probably wouldn't make good business sense as Matrix doesn't deal in used games. In fact, retail stores here no longer buy back used computer game CDs, probably because of the large capacity of today's HDs.

Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"The Angel of Okinawa"

Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II

(in reply to Turka Daal)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchanging Direct to drive games question...... - 3/1/2008 4:44:37 PM   
Turka Daal

Thanks for your reply Joe, It probably wouldnt make good business sense to have a swap forum or something like that, I think you can still swap games in shops for a fee, there used to be shop in Glasgow where I used to swap games, they charged 5 pounds per swap.....

Steven

(in reply to Joe D.)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> Exchanging Direct to drive games question...... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI