Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

package shipping yet?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> package shipping yet? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
package shipping yet? - 1/16/2008 10:04:18 PM   
PatinAZ

Anybody received a physical copy yet? I signed up for the download + the physical copy, been playing for about a month now....

Pat in the desert
Post #: 1
RE: package shipping yet? - 1/16/2008 11:51:39 PM   
TonyE

I asked Matrix a week or two ago and the physical copies still weren't shipping, I think we'll get a forum post indicating when they do ship

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to PatinAZ)
Post #: 2
RE: package shipping yet? - 1/17/2008 12:15:26 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Pat,

Per our original plan, everyone would have had their copies sent out around Christmas. Unfortunately, the printer messed up that order and we had to reprint from scratch right before Christmas. This caused a major additional delay and we are now waiting for the new manuals to arrive in our warehouse, hopefully before the end of January so that we can ship out all pending physical orders.

Our apologies for the delay, we've done everything we can to correct it but unfortunately we can't speed up the printing/shipping process any more than we already have.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to TonyE)
Post #: 3
RE: package shipping yet? - 1/19/2008 8:31:26 AM   
PatinAZ

Thanks for the answer. I'll be waiting!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: package shipping yet? - 2/11/2008 3:35:56 PM   
rpm151

Ordered the physical shipment back on 12/1/07...... Still waiting.

RPM

(in reply to PatinAZ)
Post #: 5
RE: package shipping yet? - 2/12/2008 12:29:39 AM   
music321

Same here, Order Date: 29-NOV-07 No Box. BUYER BEWARE

(in reply to rpm151)
Post #: 6
RE: package shipping yet? - 2/12/2008 7:05:11 PM   
JRyan

I got mine sometime around the 1st week of Feb. So they are shipping.

(in reply to music321)
Post #: 7
RE: package shipping yet? - 2/12/2008 7:52:34 PM   
Erik Rutins

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have the manuals in stock at our US warehouse as of yesterday so all back-orders that ship from the US warehouse will be sent out this week. The UK warehouse should be in stock by next week. Apologies again for the delay, the printer transition has been a difficult period.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to JRyan)
Post #: 8
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/5/2008 11:48:06 AM   
EXRANPO

Folks,

HI - I have not been in the Forum for some time now, mostly out of frustration about the absolute farce the whole development and release of this game has been and when I have been coming in as a guest to see what was happening, it became apparent that nothing has changed.

I ordered my physical copy (I am in Australia) on 11 January 2008 and understand that the shipment could take place anytime in the first quarter? Seems to me after the debacle the people who have been trying to buy the game (customers) after waiting for so long for the game to be released in the first place should be offered substantial discounts for all the delays and other inconveniences they have experienced at the hands of a Matix.

I know it isn't going to happen, but seems to me that Matrix should hang their head in shame - I think I heard the "problem with manuals" excuse some time mid last year as well? Take responsibility for the delays guys instead of blaming someone/anyone else all the time.

Said my piece - going to go back in my box and keep on waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

Rod

Post #: 9
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/5/2008 6:58:10 PM   
CV32

quote:

ORIGINAL: EXRANPO
I have not been in the Forum for some time now, mostly out of frustration about the absolute farce the whole development and release of this game has been ...

Um, I think you must be thinking about another game.

quote:

I ordered my physical copy (I am in Australia) on 11 January 2008 and understand that the shipment could take place anytime in the first quarter? ... Said my piece - going to go back in my box and keep on waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

Your frustration with the delay in getting a hard copy of the game is understandable. I can only express my hope that it is resolved soon to your satisfaction.

Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to EXRANPO)
Post #: 10
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/6/2008 8:45:17 AM   
LMUBill

I ordered mine on Feb. 11 and the boxed version arrived at my place on Valentine's Day. I am in the U.S. so that might make a difference as to the speed it was delivered.

(in reply to CV32)
Post #: 11
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/9/2008 2:42:07 AM   
EXRANPO

Seems to me that shipping of orders is happening in some places and not in others. Can someone please tell me who is responsible for shipping to Australia (ie are they coming from the UK or the US or down town Slovenia or somewhere like that?) Seems that us in Australia always have to wait until last?

Given the that the web page shop advice is that physical orders should (hopefully) occur in the first quarter, by now someone should have some more concrete idea of when the shipping dates are going to be? and actually let those who are waiting know?

Anyhow - back in my box and will continue to wait, wait, wait and do some more waiting.

Rod

(in reply to LMUBill)
Post #: 12
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/9/2008 4:12:03 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

I ordered my physical copy (I am in Australia) on 11 January 2008 and understand that the shipment could take place anytime in the first quarter? Seems to me after the debacle the people who have been trying to buy the game (customers) after waiting for so long for the game to be released in the first place should be offered substantial discounts for all the delays and other inconveniences they have experienced at the hands of a Matix.

I know it isn't going to happen, but seems to me that Matrix should hang their head in shame - I think I heard the "problem with manuals" excuse some time mid last year as well? Take responsibility for the delays guys instead of blaming someone/anyone else all the time.

The game was just released at the end of 2007 - the first set of manuals were not printed correctly and had to be reprinted and re-shipped. We were not going to send out incorrect manuals to customers. The reprinting and shipping took longer than expected. We kept customer apprised of the situation - because of the uncertainty of the reprint/reship time, we felt that an estimate of 1st Quarter was the most accurate so we listed that to make sure that all customers would be informed. The "download now/ship later" option was available throughout for those that didn't want to wait. We were hoping for end of January, but ended up in February when copies finally started shipping out.

It's not our habit to have such delays. As posted before, we were going through a printer change right before Christmas (not by our choice) and a number of games were affected. We've now gotten through that, but HCE was one of the games that had physical copies delayed as a result.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to EXRANPO)
Post #: 13
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/9/2008 4:13:32 AM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

Seems to me that shipping of orders is happening in some places and not in others. Can someone please tell me who is responsible for shipping to Australia (ie are they coming from the UK or the US or down town Slovenia or somewhere like that?) Seems that us in Australia always have to wait until last?

The UK warehouse ships to Australia and they do generally get stock in a week or two later than the US warehouse because of shipping times from the printer.

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com if you haven't yet had a shipment notification and I'll see what's going on. As far as I know the UK warehouse has HCE in stock.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to EXRANPO)
Post #: 14
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/9/2008 5:51:28 PM   
Mithotyn

Hello

My order status is also still unchanged since purchase date (7th February 2008). I have ordered HCE + H3 ANW combo in boxed version. Since the delay is rather too long and it is possible that it will be extended until the end of 1st quater is it possible to download the game?

Post #: 15
RE: package shipping yet? - 3/9/2008 8:27:58 PM   
Erik Rutins

Please e-mail me with your order number.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Mithotyn)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> package shipping yet? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI