Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/10/2008 10:15:18 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi everyone,

I spent much of today trying to track down the reported issue with some orders not shipping out yet. Thanks to those of you who sent me your order info, it was helpful and I apologize for the delays you have experienced. We do not typically have these kinds of back-orders, but the issues with the holidays, printer switch and the first HCE print run are pretty well known now so I won't repeat them.

The bad news is that I confirmed the issue which was leading to the majority of UK back-orders not yet being shipped. The good news is that this should be cleared up and I expect all remaining back-orders that were being shipped from the UK warehouse to be sent out by the end of the day tomorrow. You should see an e-mail when your order has shipped. I apologize again for the delays on the initial physical availability for this title.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/11/2008 12:11:31 PM   
EXRANPO

Erik,

Thank you so much for all of your efforts. I do not think I am the only one who will offer their thanks and nor should I be.

The downside of shipping all the back order is that because we will all be so busy playing the game that the forum may get a bit quietish.

Again, all your efforts are appreciated. Sometimes it takes a little intervention to make things happen you have obviously got it sorted.

Cheers,

Rod

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/13/2008 11:23:16 AM   
EXRANPO

Erik,

Just a quick one - my order is still showing up as back ordered?  Is there a problem with the orders coming to Australia?

Would appreciate your letting me know?

Cheers

Rod

(in reply to EXRANPO)
Post #: 3
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/13/2008 3:35:31 PM   
Erik Rutins

Thanks for the heads up, I will check with DR again on this today.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to EXRANPO)
Post #: 4
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/14/2008 9:31:39 PM   
andym

I got an e mail today,on perusal it looks as if i might be being charged again!I purchased the download AND Physical shipment back in December!Does my account get billed as from then?

Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

Post #: 5
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/15/2008 4:33:58 PM   
Erik Rutins

You would normally only be charged when your order actually ships, so I doubt you were double-charged. With that said, if you have any concerns e-mail me your order number and I will investigate to confirm that nothing strange happened.

I was able to confirm that the UK warehouse has still not shipped out some orders to Australia. I was not able to get a good answer as to why. I hope they went out by end of day Friday. Everyone on our side in the US is pushing this, it seems the UK warehouse has been slower in getting these back-orders fulfilled than we ever could have expected. We have a call planned with them on Monday morning to confirm that all back-orders are now shipped, I'll keep you posted.

Apologies to our overseas customers that are handled by the UK warehouse, we are on top of the issue now but unfortunately we were late in realizing what had occurred. We'll get it fixed and stay on top of this so they don't let back-orders pile up again.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 6
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/19/2008 10:22:14 PM   
ird

Just a quick post to say my copy of HCE arrived today (UK). I also got a duplicate e-mail - it's not saying you'll be charged again, just that your order has now been completed

Post #: 7
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/20/2008 2:39:18 AM   
Erik Rutins

Another update - back-orders are shipping out of the UK warehouse every day now, but the last of them will probably only ship out by next Tuesday. From this point on though, whether you are in the UK, Australia, Europe or elsewhere outside of North America, if you are waiting on a HCE back-order, chances are it has either shipped or is about to ship. We are working with our UK warehouse to not only resolve this immediate back-order situation as quickly as possible, but to investigate and make changes so that it can't happen again.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ird)
Post #: 8
RE: Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse - 3/23/2008 12:28:24 AM   
andym

mine arrived the other day!

Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Update on Shipments from UK Warehouse Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI