Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Steel Panthers World at War

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Steel Panthers World at War Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Steel Panthers World at War - 3/16/2002 9:17:12 PM   
antwniago

Could anyone shed any light on why SP WAW v7.0 would hang evry so often with a message of "waiting for other player to sync" when i am in a solitaire compaign? It has done it in 5 out of 9 campaigns I have genereated - but at no similar point - sometimes its in the first battle other in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th and it can be at any turn as well. I am running the game on an XP machine with an AMD processor.
Post #: 1
- 3/16/2002 11:51:02 PM   
Lazaruslong

The same thing is happening to me on my lowly P3 Microsoft 98 machine. This is really blighting my mega campaign.

(in reply to antwniago)
Post #: 2
- 3/17/2002 5:41:28 AM   
Supervisor

You need the patch 7.1 beta until the final is released. Click here to download it:[URL=http://64.26.50.215/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm]The Armor Site SPWAW downloads[/URL]
Extract the files into the MatrixGames\SPWAW folder when it asks if you want to overwrite select yes. Your main SPWAW will now display 7.1 It is advised with version updates that you start battles from scratch, numerous problem arise from old saves being restarted with new game engines

(in reply to antwniago)
Post #: 3
- 3/18/2002 12:50:29 AM   
Greg McCarty

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]You need the patch 7.1 beta until the final is released. Click here to download it:[URL=http://64.26.50.215/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm]The Armor Site SPWAW downloads[/URL]
Extract the files into the MatrixGames\SPWAW folder when it asks if you want to overwrite select yes. Your main SPWAW will now display 7.1 It is advised with version updates that you start battles from scratch, numerous problem arise from old saves being restarted with new game engines [/B][/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------:) Oh, Good! I was wondering what was causing that.

Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

(in reply to antwniago)
Post #: 4
SP waw CRASHING - 3/18/2002 2:49:49 AM   
antwniago

Have put the 7.1 update on and sesm so far as on 4th battle and no crash so afr. Thanks for the advice.

(in reply to antwniago)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Steel Panthers World at War Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI