Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 2:32:37 PM   
tide1212

I second Chris Merchants request.

Tide1212

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

(in reply to MrRoadrunner)
Post #: 31
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 7:29:28 PM   
Legionaer

Gentlemen,

a few days out of town, came back and ... ... very amused .

Ed@
quote:

Würde nicht es am besten sein, Leute zu schließen und nicht unten zu setzen? Ich erhalte von Ihren Tierausscheidungsstoffen, Leopard träge!

I expect better Panther.
But, sadly will have to settle for what you are
Mike told what happens. Maybe you didn´t understand all of the german words. Don´t worry. I didn´t understand one of yours. What means "Tierausscheidungsstoffen"? Sounds very nice.

Dumnorix@
Man kann ja eine Meinung vertreten, aber Du bist mal wieder in beeindruckender Weise weit über das Ziel hinausgeschossen! Brauchst dich bald über nichts mehr zu wundern. Deine "Fan"-Community in good old Germany ist kaum vorhanden, bei theBlitz bist du unerwünscht und hier auf dem besten Wege dich selbst heraus zu katapultieren. Das hat nichts mit leicht reizbar zu tun, dir fehlt einfach der nötige Respekt vor anderen. So wie ich es sehe sind in deinem Projekt auch etliche Helfer mit eingebunden, ergo kommt nicht alles von Dir allein und Fehler sind auch drin (mache auch welche, aber nur so wird es besser).

Vielleicht wäre mal eine Entschuldigung hier im Forum angebracht! Ich bin enttäuscht, hätte ich nicht erwartet!

If any of you need an english translation for a better understanding ... let me know .

I create and revise: OoB´s, ToE´s, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (forever CWE!) Working on OoB´s for the new CSCW and scenario playtesting for the Beta Brigade.

Post #: 32
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 7:57:57 PM   
Dumnorix

Hallo Legionäer
Ich habe bisher nur Kritik abgegeben, zugegeben etwas hart, aber ich werde seit dem nur beleidigt (A$$). Ich finde zunächst sollten sich die entschuldigen, welche mich persönlich angegriffen haben. Ich habe bisher nur das Projekt patch 1.03 und die langsamen und dürftigen Arbeitsprozesse bei Matrix verurteilt. Dies ist mein gutes Recht. Weitere Kommentare ("stupid comments")kamen nur infolge gewisser Antworten einiger Herren hier.

Die mod ist übrigens zu 99% auf meinen Schultern gewachsen. Ich verstehe auch nicht die Aussage von Arctic Blast:
quote:

Thirdly, let's see...you apparently have spent copious amounts of time creating a mod, not an original GAME, a MOD of a pre-existing one.

Die meisten Grafiken sind zwar von PG3D inspiriert, sind aber grafisch vollkommen neu erschaffen wurden. Mein Freund PAT hat nun die meisten Icons dazu erstellt. Diese Herren haben anscheinend keinerlei Vortellung, welche karthographischen Leistungen , bzw. historische Lesearbeit man für ein Großkampfszenario wie Barbarossa HGr.Mitte benötigt.
Immerhin ist auch das Originalspiel EF2,WF, RS voller militärhistorischer Fehler, vorallem in den Karten und in der Truppenaufstellung. Vielleicht kann das mal jemand in deren Köpfe hämmern. Ich habe einfach keine Lust mehr mir die Mühe zu machen, alles ins englische zu übersetzen.

H.Balck

< Message edited by Dumnorix -- 3/31/2008 8:10:09 PM >

(in reply to Legionaer)
Post #: 33
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 8:05:06 PM   
1925frank

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix

Hallo Legionäer (Panther)
Mein Reden - die Matrixtruppe verarscht uns nach Strich und Faden - und dann noch die dummen Commentarii einiger Amerikaner im Forum "3 mal Prost für Jason" Die haben noch nie etwas geleistet und reißen hier nun die Klappe so weit auf. Gegen einen dieser Hilfsfuzzis habe ich sogar mal vor 2 Jahren im Originalspiel EF2 gespielt - super schlecht dieser Texaner. Aber was will man von einem Land verlangen, in dem 20% Analphabeten sind !
Das mit den Pios ist wie schon gesagt sicher ein fake. Bin mal gespannt mit welchen Ausreden Jason Petho demnächst kommt. Das ist doch alles sehr sehr traurig.

Gruß H.Balck

PS: Wo bleibt Dein Zug ?

I'd like this one translated.

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 34
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 8:59:22 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1925frank

Yes, me too, before he editted it to tame it down, of course.

Jason Petho

(in reply to 1925frank)
Post #: 35
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 9:43:09 PM   
timshin42

This is my formal request to the moderators to remove DUMNORIX from the Matrix forum, as he continues to unrepentantly disrupt normal communication with absurd, insulting, disrespectful and inappropriate postings. Thank you.

timshin42
"Freedom isn't free"

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 36
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 9:49:10 PM   
Ladmo

I've been on a number of boards pertaining to a variety of topics and, for the most part, I must say this is one of the most polite, helpful and considerate bunches of people I've ever run across...For the most part.

What is the uppermost level of pea-brained twittery that will be tolerated here? I am especially curious as so much of it seems to come from someone who doesn't even like the bloody game we are devoted to. Has it ever occurred to the gentleman with the pirated hybrid that we come here to celebrate and improve the game system we love. This isn't Billingsgate Fish Market - go hawk your wares somewhere else.

I hate writing this because I have found this messageboard to be a place where I unfailingly get good advice, encouragement, and unbridled enthusiasm for CS. I wish we could spend half as much time garlanding the heroes of this board (the CS Legion and not a few of it's posters!) instead of seeing one thread after another hijacked by an individual who cannot or will not even attempt courtesy towards his fellow posters. And I am sick of reading insults predicated on the geographical accident of my birth. There are good and there are obnoxious people everywhere. Witness these boards: I've seen a lot great, courteous, and helpful posts coming from a lot of places. Let's keep nationalism and bigotry out of these boards.

I will now pause, take a deep breath, and climb down off my soapbox! I apologize to the reasonable folks on these boards for my rant.

"The world is not divided into East and West anymore; it is divided into North and South..."

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 37
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 11:08:48 PM   
Arkady

quote:

ORIGINAL: timshin42

This is my formal request to the moderators to remove DUMNORIX from the Matrix forum, as he continues to unrepentantly disrupt normal communication with absurd, insulting, disrespectful and inappropriate postings. Thank you.

my advice is very simple, there is a very nice feature on MG forum called IGNORE...see small green dot below each post

and after click on this dot...voilà

enjoy !

(in reply to timshin42)
Post #: 38
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 11:14:18 PM   
tide1212

DOH!!!!  Very nice feature It works well. Thanks Arkady

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 39
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 11:36:26 PM   
timshin42

Thank you. I was not aware of that feature. It will be very useful.

timshin42
"Freedom isn't free"

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 40
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 11:47:24 PM   
Warhorse

Freakin' awesome!!! I've never even noticed that green dot, thanks my man!! Still can't figure out his attitude though, I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he continues to confound me. Oh well, not a problem now!!

Mike

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to timshin42)
Post #: 41
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 3/31/2008 11:58:05 PM   
e_barkmann

Arkady, thanks for pointing this feature out.

*PLONK*

Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 42
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 12:01:01 AM   
Atle

Thanks, Arkady!

Works like a charm

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 43
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 12:11:15 AM   
1925frank

It may be time to start a "Three Cheers for Arkady" thread.

Arkady also has the unit viewer that is great. See post 75 of

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1534632&mpage=3&key=

I liked and agreed with Ladmo's post.  No reason to apologize.  If nothing else, please get back on your soapbox and take a bow.

< Message edited by 1925frank -- 4/1/2008 12:23:39 AM >

(in reply to Atle)
Post #: 44
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 1:00:47 AM   
MrRoadrunner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

quote:

Jason Petho

After edit translation, quick and rough. (Before I hit the ignore button on the dude.)

"My words - the matrix troop verarscht us after line and thread - and then still the stupid writings of some Americans in the forum "3 cheers for Jason" those never did anything and just want to tear here now the flap so far up. Against one this Hilfsfuzzis I played superior, even well before 2 years ago, in the original play EF2 - Bad is this Texaner. But which one wants to run a country, in which 20% are illiterates! With the Pios is already said safe like a fake. Are times strained with which excuses Jason Petho will come shortly. That is nevertheless everything -that we hear from Jason- it is very very sad."

I put in implications and had a few words that stumped me. And, I think lessons in country flags from around the world, along with a course from Miss Manners would help.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Post #: 45
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 1:06:36 AM   
MartNick

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/tr

Use this site for translations. Not totally accurate but you'll get the gist.

Post #: 46
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 1:21:36 AM   
ird

Why do you want to put him on your ignore list?????? I love his stupid comments - I regularly come on here just to see what drivel he's come out with lately

(in reply to MartNick)
Post #: 47
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 1:22:46 AM   
Warhorse

Panther, Thank you for your intervention in this dialog, I appreciate your efforts!! I don't dislike Dumnorix (wish I knew his real name) and would like it if he wqasn't banned, but he needs to be respectful of others!! Danke!!

Mike

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to MartNick)
Post #: 48
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 3:15:27 AM   
Ladmo

Thanks for the green button, Arkady, and the kind words, 1925frank. I am perpetually in awe of how generously everyone reacts to this person's posts. Everytime I log on I get "schooled" in gentlemanly conduct. This is a nice bunch of people. Maybe Dunmorix will eventually see and be moved by that fact. Then again, my I get that original Jagdtiger I've been wanting for Christmas...

"The world is not divided into East and West anymore; it is divided into North and South..."

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 49
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 4:07:54 AM   
big dawg

I just blocked that S.O.B.  HAAAAAAa    No translation needed.

(in reply to Ladmo)
Post #: 50
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 6:08:24 AM   
Miamieagle

Iäm willing to wait äs long as it will bring us upgrades to all three editions.

Thank you Jason Patho!

Post #: 51
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 12:28:19 PM   
Legionaer

Wie du in den Wald hinein rufst so kommt es zu dir zurück! (The way if you call inside the forest in such a way it returns to you!) I think no more translations for this are necessarily.

It should be possible to appreciate a few simple things: Honours and respect others and their achievements!.

verarscht = no 1:1 possible, next is maybe tells "Märchen" (you know Brothers Grimm, Hänsel and Gretel, ...?) tales.
Hilfsfuzzi´s = no 1:1 possible, next could be unqualified aids (helping hands).
Pios = Pioniere, in english Engineers!

Dumnorix@
quote:

Ich habe bisher nur Kritik abgegeben, zugegeben etwas hart, aber ich werde seit dem nur beleidigt (A$$). Ich finde zunächst sollten sich die entschuldigen, welche mich persönlich angegriffen haben. Ich habe bisher nur das Projekt patch 1.03 und die langsamen und dürftigen Arbeitsprozesse bei Matrix verurteilt. Dies ist mein gutes Recht. Weitere Kommentare
Sicher darf und sollte Kritik ausgeübt werden. Aber gerade dir muß ich nicht erzählen das es Länder gab und immer noch gibt, in denen freie Meinungsfreiheit bestraft wurde/wird. Für aktuelle Beispiele nur mal den Fernseher einschalten! Nur Kritik? ... nein, Du hast dich wie wir so schön sagen VIEL zu weit aus dem Fenster gelehnt. Letztendlich darfst Du dich nicht beschweren, denn die Lawine hast du ins Rollen gebracht. Wieso ist das bei deinem Hintergrund so schwer für dich zu verstehen? Mann, du hast doch Potential und jede Menge Hintergrundwissen.

(M)Ein Bsp.: Ich habe dem Verantwortlichen bei theBlitz am 17.03. meine Dateien zugeschickt, bis heute wurde das knapp 3 MB große Addon weder in irgendeiner Form angesprochen noch veröffenlicht. Klar ärgert mich das auch, denn da steckt ein gutes Jahr eines Teils meiner Freizeit drin. Das kann ich nachvollziehen was in einem vorgeht wenn man (aus welchem Grund auch immer) kein Feedback erhält. Aber ich behandele andere so wie ich selbst behandelt werden will!

Example: I send my WG-Add files on March 17. to theBlitz club officer, but until today no comments and no release of the 3 MB Addon. There is a year of my free time inside, lots of black days (all the work of one day was wrong and the only way was ... deleate and make all of the stuff new, that was the reason why i spoke to tide1212!) Have no idea why different works find no feedback.

Ladmo@
quote:

I've been on a number of boards pertaining to a variety of topics and, for the most part, I must say this is one of the most polite, helpful and considerate bunches of people I've ever run across...For the most part.

What is the uppermost level of pea-brained twittery that will be tolerated here? I am especially curious as so much of it seems to come from someone who doesn't even like the bloody game we are devoted to. Has it ever occurred to the gentleman with the pirated hybrid that we come here to celebrate and improve the game system we love. This isn't Billingsgate Fish Market - go hawk your wares somewhere else.

I hate writing this because I have found this messageboard to be a place where I unfailingly get good advice, encouragement, and unbridled enthusiasm for CS. I wish we could spend half as much time garlanding the heroes of this board (the CS Legion and not a few of it's posters!) instead of seeing one thread after another hijacked by an individual who cannot or will not even attempt courtesy towards his fellow posters. And I am sick of reading insults predicated on the geographical accident of my birth. There are good and there are obnoxious people everywhere. Witness these boards: I've seen a lot great, courteous, and helpful posts coming from a lot of places. Let's keep nationalism and bigotry out of these boards.

I will now pause, take a deep breath, and climb down off my soapbox! I apologize to the reasonable folks on these boards for my rant.
Agree totally with you!

I create and revise: OoB´s, ToE´s, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (forever CWE!) Working on OoB´s for the new CSCW and scenario playtesting for the Beta Brigade.

(in reply to Miamieagle)
Post #: 52
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 5:39:42 PM   
auHobbes37

quote:

quote:

Jason Petho

Let me give it a try, Jason. Let's see, Dumnorix said;

quote:

Hallo Legionäer
Ich habe bisher nur Kritik abgegeben, zugegeben etwas hart, aber ich werde seit dem nur beleidigt (A$$). Ich finde zunächst sollten sich die entschuldigen, welche mich persönlich angegriffen haben. Ich habe bisher nur das Projekt patch 1.03 und die langsamen und dürftigen Arbeitsprozesse bei Matrix verurteilt. Dies ist mein gutes Recht. Weitere Kommentare ("stupid comments")kamen nur infolge gewisser Antworten einiger Herren hier.

Die mod ist übrigens zu 99% auf meinen Schultern gewachsen. Ich verstehe auch nicht die Aussage von Arctic Blast:

quote:

Thirdly, let's see...you apparently have spent copious amounts of time creating a mod, not an original GAME, a MOD of a pre-existing one.

Die meisten Grafiken sind zwar von PG3D inspiriert, sind aber grafisch vollkommen neu erschaffen wurden. Mein Freund PAT hat nun die meisten Icons dazu erstellt. Diese Herren haben anscheinend keinerlei Vortellung, welche karthographischen Leistungen , bzw. historische Lesearbeit man für ein Großkampfszenario wie Barbarossa HGr.Mitte benötigt.
Immerhin ist auch das Originalspiel EF2,WF, RS voller militärhistorischer Fehler, vorallem in den Karten und in der Truppenaufstellung. Vielleicht kann das mal jemand in deren Köpfe hämmern. Ich habe einfach keine Lust mehr mir die Mühe zu machen, alles ins englische zu übersetzen.

H.Balck

My German's a bit rusty but I think the post says:

quote:

I suck.

H.Balck

Or at least that's what I got from it.

< Message edited by auHobbes37 -- 4/1/2008 7:19:02 PM >

Post #: 53
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 7:57:30 PM   
warhead2

what about the damn patch?

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff,"
--Mariah Carey

(in reply to auHobbes37)
Post #: 54
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 8:31:57 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: warhead2

what about the damn patch?

Real life got in the way so I am still wrapping up a few loose ends. I will be shipping the package to Matrix on Monday evening.

Jason Petho

(in reply to warhead2)
Post #: 55
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 10:19:06 PM   
Arkady

I was scary to read this board today...
I expect something like "Patch is out! " jokes today.

ok, so maybe end of the next week if everything is correct, right ?

Post #: 56
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 10:21:17 PM   
Jason Petho

You bet, Arkady!

Jason Petho

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 57
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 10:51:03 PM   
Hermann

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris Merchant

I'd like to formally request Matrix Games to remove Dumnorix from this forum.

I'd like to formally request Matrix games to Remove Chris Merchant from the forums for baiting and harassment.

You guys and your crusades are insane. You're destroying the forum with your witch hunts against Dumnorix - I only thank God it's him you're after - If you do succeed and remove him - who will you go after next ? Seems you aren't happy unless you'rs ganging up on another poster and trying to drive him away..

In my eyes it's this little clicque of baiters that's the problem..

And if that's so then theres probably others that feel the same way - you Chris and these others are taking this little vendetta of yours way too far.

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 58
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/1/2008 11:18:41 PM   
tide1212

Herman? Herman?  Your blocked !!!

(in reply to Hermann)
Post #: 59
RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? - 4/2/2008 1:18:01 AM   
Ladmo

Witch hunts...Have I sustained a head injury or did I just read about a witch hunt against wargaming's answer to Howard Stern?

Just when I thought it couldn't get anymore surreal...

(in reply to tide1212)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> RE: Patch 1.03 ... where are you ??? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI