Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Leaders going dumb, MCNA help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Leaders going dumb, MCNA help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Leaders going dumb, MCNA help - 3/21/2002 7:07:23 AM   
Big T

Well, I finally got thru the "get that train" scen in the MCNA. Dunno about others but it was tough for me. (Finally ended up setting a trap for those d*mn Matilida's! Boy, that felt good to see them go up in smoke or the crew run screamin from their tank! :D

I decided to go into the 2nd scen taking the option for support from the sea in the form of 2 R-boats. I'm advancing well, and getting caught in the moment of Rommel's quick advance strategy, but it seems that i've run into the bug where the leaders are getting lost and all the ratings go to zero. I did a search and only found 1 topic back in July with Paul V saying that they were looking into it.

I could not find anything else regarding a fix or work-around. I'm still looking, but would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction or offer up suggestions.

It wasn't so bad when it happend to just one platoon of PzIIIe's but now 1 of my PzIV platoons isd plagued by it and I really need them to be effective for my assault to continue. :(

I'm using ver. 6.1 (still waiting patiently for 7.1) ;)

-T
"The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later."(Douglas Adams)
Post #: 1
- 3/21/2002 8:04:30 PM   
Rexxx

Maybe this thread can offer some help
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8917

homo homini lupus est

(in reply to Big T)
Post #: 2
- 3/21/2002 10:08:56 PM   
mao

[QUOTE](Finally ended up setting a trap for those d*mn Matilida's! Boy, that felt good to see them go up in smoke or the crew run screamin from their tank![/QUOTE]
I have to warn you... those are not the only Matildas you will encounter:) and they will not all be so easy to trap.

(in reply to Big T)
Post #: 3
- 3/22/2002 7:36:58 AM   
Big T

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mao
[B]
I have to warn you... those are not the only Matildas you will encounter:) and they will not all be so easy to trap. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D
Yep, i've noticed a couple in the next scen that i'm in, but I have a couple of Stuka's with their name on it.

:cool:

-T
"The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later."(Douglas Adams)

(in reply to Big T)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Leaders going dumb, MCNA help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI