Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Big Thank You to Mogami....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Big Thank You to Mogami.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Big Thank You to Mogami.... - 3/27/2002 11:30:48 AM   
sg

Been in the MC-W jungles the last three days playing the "First Matanikau" scenario you designed, and if you hadn't included those 5 aux M3 75mm GMC's, I'd be gettin my a** whupped! They really chew up the Jap Infantry with the 2 50cal aamg's. Just keep'em far enough away so they don't take any hostile fire and they save the day. That scenario is a huge one but plays like a small nail-biter. While I'm assaulting in three directions, I'm 1 Obs Post away from having my HQ over-run in another area!!! Job well done! Thanks again for those 50 cal's.

Steve.
Post #: 1
- 3/28/2002 12:58:01 AM   
Taglia

[OT]
Can someone contact Mogami and tell him that I couldn't contact him anymore by mail? We had a PBEM game ... but then it seems that we can't longer exchange mails!!! Can someone tell him to post here?

(in reply to sg)
Post #: 2
Re: A Big Thank You to Mogami.... - 3/31/2002 10:36:32 AM   
mogami

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sg
[B]Been in the MC-W jungles the last three days playing the "First Matanikau" scenario you designed, and if you hadn't included those 5 aux M3 75mm GMC's, I'd be gettin my a** whupped! They really chew up the Jap Infantry with the 2 50cal aamg's. Just keep'em far enough away so they don't take any hostile fire and they save the day. That scenario is a huge one but plays like a small nail-biter. While I'm assaulting in three directions, I'm 1 Obs Post away from having my HQ over-run in another area!!! Job well done! Thanks again for those 50 cal's.

Steve. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your most welcome thank you for the kind words. :D

Tag and I have made contact again. (I was in the pokey for 30 days :eek: )

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to sg)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Big Thank You to Mogami.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI