Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

transport problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> transport problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
transport problems - 6/27/2008 9:27:59 AM   
LAGAVULIN

Hi - looking for a little help. Big B mod.

I am trying to do the first Jap turn for a new PBEM game. The first transport group I form has 4 APs and an AK. The option is there to load supplies but not troops - the load troop, resources, oil options are there but greyed out. Troops are available in the hex.

I try the same at another location - same result.

Anyone seen this before ?
Post #: 1
RE: transport problems - 6/27/2008 2:04:52 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: LAGAVULIN

Hi - looking for a little help. Big B mod.

I am trying to do the first Jap turn for a new PBEM game. The first transport group I form has 4 APs and an AK. The option is there to load supplies but not troops - the load troop, resources, oil options are there but greyed out. Troops are available in the hex.

I try the same at another location - same result.

Anyone seen this before ?

Are you sure you are not trying to load troops from a restricted command??

Show screen shots - they will be of tremendous help in resolving a problem.

To CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT:

1. Press "Print Screen"

2. Then exit out of what you are looking at (alt-tab)

3. Open graphics program (MS-Paint or whatever you like - i like IRFANview for this due to it's ability to easily crop)

4. Use PASTE function (ctrl-ins or ctrl-v or drop-down menu).

5. Save as a JPG file.

To UPLOAD a file:

1. Below the white box for the text of your reply, there is a line that says,
"File | Click here to upload [] Embed picture in post"

2. Select "click here to upload". A pop-up with "selct a file to upload" will appear. Note you might have to make pop-ups enabled to get this

3. Select the "browse" button, and find the file that is your screen shot, the select "ok". You'll get a message about "file being uploaded, this may take several minutes". Once its done, you’ll get a message “File Uploaded Successfully” – click OK. If the file is too big (>200K) or has a wrong file extension, etc. you will get an error message.

4. You will return to your "reply" screen. Check the box that says, "Embed picture in post".

5. Click on "ok", and then post your message as usual.

(in reply to LAGAVULIN)
Post #: 2
RE: transport problems - 6/27/2008 2:40:36 PM   
LAGAVULIN

sorry - I am at work at the minute so no access to the game.

The troops are not from a restricted command. This is one of my standard moves for Jap turn 1 that I have used several times before.

Troops and ships are at "kompong trach" (I think is the spelling) - just up the coast from Saigon.

Transport task force forms ok - mix of AKs and APs.

However on the task force screen the only option I have is to load supplies. The options below that, load resouces, load troops etc are greyed out.

(in reply to rtrapasso)
Post #: 3
RE: transport problems - 6/27/2008 2:50:40 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: LAGAVULIN

sorry - I am at work at the minute so no access to the game.

The troops are not from a restricted command. This is one of my standard moves for Jap turn 1 that I have used several times before.

Troops and ships are at "kompong trach" (I think is the spelling) - just up the coast from Saigon.

Transport task force forms ok - mix of AKs and APs.

However on the task force screen the only option I have is to load supplies. The options below that, load resouces, load troops etc are greyed out.

Will await any more info... it could be a problem with "Big B" - and you may want to also check the "Scenario Design" subforum.

(in reply to LAGAVULIN)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> transport problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI