Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 6/30/2008 3:14:43 AM   
ED#29

Hi, I've been away from this site for a while. I purchased the old Max FB game back in March 2006. Family time and my career prevented me from getting into Max FB. However, I came back because I see what's happening w/ the Max Football 2.0. My question is how do I get the new game? Do I have to purchase it a la Madden. You know how it is w/ Madden, EA comes out w/ a new version every year. Is it this same w/ Max FB? Also, I have a new computer that runs Vista. I tried running my old Max football game and I can't get the game to run. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 6/30/2008 3:22:09 AM   
therhino

It's free if you had 1.0. If you havn't already register your serial number with Matrix Games members area then you need too. You can download 2.0 then 2.26 and 2.27 from the downloads area and you are all updated and ready to go. I also use Vista with no probelms so don't worry about that.
TheRhino

(in reply to ED#29)
Post #: 2
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 6/30/2008 3:05:07 PM   
ED#29

quote:

ORIGINAL: therhino

It's free if you had 1.0. If you havn't already register your serial number with Matrix Games members area then you need too. You can download 2.0 then 2.26 and 2.27 from the downloads area and you are all updated and ready to go. I also use Vista with no probelms so don't worry about that.
TheRhino

Thanks, Rhino. The only problem I have is I don't have the serial number. I got the game via digital download. Do you know who I can contact to get my serial number?

(in reply to therhino)
Post #: 3
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 6/30/2008 3:57:08 PM   
Scott_WAR

Well, the members area downloads are not working.

I am trying to reinstall the game, and am unable because of this issue.

When I log in to the members section, then go to 'my games', then choose Max football, I see the downloads. when I click on the link to downoad setup release 2.0, I get a prompt to enter login info for a FTP server. None of my log in info works however.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon since a league I am in is starting back up.

< Message edited by Scott_WAR -- 7/1/2008 6:05:34 AM >

(in reply to ED#29)
Post #: 4
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 6/30/2008 5:08:10 PM   
rollntider

Scott worse case scenario I can send you the files you need. PM me on the MLF forums. I still need to order that darn trophy. 

(in reply to Scott_WAR)
Post #: 5
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 7/1/2008 6:05:27 AM   
Scott_WAR

I have the CD's somewhere, if all else fails I will dig through the piles of cd's I have and then just patch it up to date. I would MUCH rather use the 2.0 install though.

(in reply to rollntider)
Post #: 6
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 7/1/2008 2:22:31 PM   
ED#29

Okay, if anybody can tell me who I have to contact to get my serial number, I would appreciate it.

< Message edited by ED#29 -- 7/1/2008 2:38:53 PM >

(in reply to Scott_WAR)
Post #: 7
RE: Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 - 7/1/2008 6:30:21 PM   
rollntider

there should be a support link on the page, click that 

(in reply to ED#29)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Had old Max Football Game, how do I get Max FB 2.0 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI