Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

John Tiller Campaign -after the new update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller Campaign -after the new update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
John Tiller Campaign -after the new update - 7/31/2008 4:26:25 AM   
SGT ROCK5

hey gang,

I just downloaded the new update for JT Campaign seris and I am finding that some of the campaings are not working....for example, I can't get the "Battle for Greece" campaign to work-it says the campain is over when you 1st start it, or after one battle, the game crashes and I am getting "can't read battle files"
error messages.

This is happening to some of my existing campaigns that I had open before the update....getting lots of crashes and "cant read battle files" when i finish a battle and it loades the next secenario....

anyone else getting this....

Sgt Rock
Post #: 1
RE: John Tiller Campaign -after the new update - 7/31/2008 3:15:10 PM   
dominican

I waited for 1.03 before starting a campaign and have had no problems with the three I've started - currently in the second battle in DCG Army Group Center, fourth battle in LCG Rommel North Africa, and fifth battle in DCG France 1940. No crashes such as you describe for me so far in those three campaigns.

(in reply to SGT ROCK5)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller Campaign -after the new update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI