Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Coming Soon - New Campaign - Utah to the Rhine

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Coming Soon - New Campaign - Utah to the Rhine Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Coming Soon - New Campaign - Utah to the Rhine - 10/6/2000 4:49:00 AM   
Wild Bill

If you eat razor blades for breakfast, and feel like Sgt Rock when it comse to SPWAW, you'll want to try the upcoming Utah to the Rhine. I promise you this one will separate the men from the boys. I'm sure one or two will breeze through it but that will not be the standard experience. It is the most thoroughly tested campaign I have every done. 7 volunteers from this forum, Wiliam Rusco, Randy Casebier, Tombstone, John Keenan, Rick Case, Justin Taylor and Jim Raasch have been testing for two weeks now. Yrjö Hakkarainen and Steve Wang came in late and they are testing it. Good old Tankhead and Klaus Mueller Buschbaum are also testing it. About one-half of this number have finished. I've incorporated dozens of suggestions and corrections from these guys. They did great! As a result it should play well and it will be hard. You will move from Utah beach inland (over a time period of nine months) until you reach the Ruhr (hopefully). It includes a minimum of 13 battls and a maximum of 22, depending on how well you do. No one has gotten a final decisive victory. Maybe you'll be the first We'll soon find out, won't we? Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 10/6/2000 5:02:00 AM   
David Roldán

It´s the longest wait. When do you think that it will be ready? Suerte Salvaje....

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 10/6/2000 5:22:00 AM   
David Roldán

Hello again Is the campaign inspirated in "Utah to the Rhine" for SPIII? I write this because that campaign was excellent. I enjoy it. A lot. I suposse that I must climb to the turret of a Sherman again. Resignation. Cita Anonima (Atribuida a Franco, en la batalla del Ebro); -¡Pero es un suicidio señor! - Estupendo, andamos cortos de comida...

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 10/6/2000 5:54:00 AM   
RUsco

If everyone has half the fun playing "Utah to the Rhine" as I did testing, it will be well worth the efforts of all involved. Thanks a million,Wild Bill

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 10/6/2000 10:35:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hi All! Don't you love this campaign it's awesome. This one and Heroes of the mother land are my favorite. A job well done Wild Bill. You deserve the award of exellence Tankhead

Tankhead

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 10/7/2000 5:11:00 AM   
crazyivan

hi guys wear do you get it from i'm dying to play this one

"The best form of defence,is attack"

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 10/7/2000 5:19:00 AM   
Leibstandarte

As far as I know Ivan this particular campaign hasn't been released yet. But when it is released I'm sure you can get it from any of these excellent sites: http://www.thegamers.net/scenarios/index.html http://tankhead.home.icq.com/ http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/sp_waw.htm ------------------ Cavalry Trooper (8th US) and Grandson of a Leibstandarte Tanker.

Cavalry Trooper (8th US) and Grandson of a Leibstandarte Tanker.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
- 10/7/2000 5:36:00 AM   
Tombstone

It's real good. Tomo

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 8
- 10/7/2000 12:12:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Gentlemen, and Caballeros! The campaign will be included in the 4.3 patch and I will also post it tonight in the Depot. Yes, David, it is based on that one I did in SP3, but much bigger, longer and with a number of battles that were not in the first one. Enjoy, fellas. Hey testers, it was fun, wasn't it? Ready for another soon? Thanks for your interest! Mil gracias, companeros de guerra! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 9
- 10/7/2000 12:37:00 PM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Gentlemen, and Caballeros! The campaign will be included in the 4.3 patch and I will also post it tonight in the Depot. Yes, David, it is based on that one I did in SP3, but much bigger, longer and with a number of battles that were not in the first one. Enjoy, fellas. Hey testers, it was fun, wasn't it? Ready for another soon? Thanks for your interest! Mil gracias, companeros de guerra! Wild Bill
Yeah lots of fun WB. Now I'm back in the groove of thing send it over ready for more. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 10
- 10/7/2000 12:47:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Its at the depot now...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Coming Soon - New Campaign - Utah to the Rhine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI