Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge - 9/16/2008 1:36:11 PM   
5915961t

problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge :

OK, OK, I do know that this *marvellous* John Tiller's game seems not to be included in The campaigns. But I am in need, so your friend indeed, huh ?
I installed this game from drive M:, then I had to reinstall it, from drive R: this time.The software cannot be played by now, it is looking stubbornly for dirve M:. So I tried to reintall it, no way ; I tried then to desintall it before reinstalling it (still there ? it begins to be sort of a mess !), but the uninstall programm can' t find any logfile.

So I cannot install, I cannot reinstall, I cannot play, and this anaphora is quite despairing.

*Please* some help, I own most of ex-Empire or TakeTwo wargames, but this one is my preferred and I am quite in disarray !

5915961t
Post #: 1
RE: problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The ... - 9/16/2008 1:41:07 PM   
marcbarker

you have xp or vista

games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re

(in reply to 5915961t)
Post #: 2
RE: problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The ... - 9/16/2008 2:16:27 PM   
Terl

quote:

ORIGINAL: 5915961t

problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge :

OK, OK, I do know that this *marvellous* John Tiller's game seems not to be included in The campaigns. But I am in need, so your friend indeed, huh ?
I installed this game from drive M:, then I had to reinstall it, from drive R: this time.The software cannot be played by now, it is looking stubbornly for dirve M:. So I tried to reintall it, no way ; I tried then to desintall it before reinstalling it (still there ? it begins to be sort of a mess !), but the uninstall programm can' t find any logfile.

So I cannot install, I cannot reinstall, I cannot play, and this anaphora is quite despairing.

*Please* some help, I own most of ex-Empire or TakeTwo wargames, but this one is my preferred and I am quite in disarray !

nevermind... different game than I thought.

< Message edited by Terl -- 9/16/2008 2:17:56 PM >

(in reply to 5915961t)
Post #: 3
RE: problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The ... - 9/16/2008 2:34:48 PM   
marcbarker

bulge was in the battleground series....same in line with gettysburg...this game spawned the east front etc....great game and fun

games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re

(in reply to Terl)
Post #: 4
RE: problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The ... - 9/16/2008 3:17:29 PM   
5915961t

Thank you.

I have MS Windows XP pro. BG 1 The Bulge did function under XP, until I was forced to reinstall the whole mess … Any clue ?

5915961t

(in reply to marcbarker)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support >> problem with reinstalling Battlegrund Ardennes The Bulge Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI