Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Thinking of Purchasing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Thinking of Purchasing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thinking of Purchasing - 9/20/2008 12:00:11 AM   
Whitesox35

I have played around with the demo a little bit the past few days and it strikes me that Puresim can be the perfect balance between Mogul and OOTP. But I do have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer.

First off, is it possible to play multiplayer on one computer so I can play against someone else on the same screen?

Secondly. I noticed a fair amount of free agents being signed to one year deals in historical play. Is that normal and do I need to know a way around this?

Lastly, is sandbox mode easy to naviage in career mode...ie can i one year make the draft class the 1957 season and the next year make the draft class the 2000 season?

Thanks in advance!!
Post #: 1
RE: Thinking of Purchasing - 9/22/2008 2:22:31 AM   
tirk44

Hi whitesox35.
I'm an off-and-on casual player who can tell you that the answer to #1 is NO.  I think it's silly that it's not a setting in the current game.  The good news: there's a site you can go to vote to have this, where Shaun will then prioritize amongst all other requests.   http://puresim.uservoice.com/

I can't help you with the other two since I don't play historical or sandbox...I'd say just try it out.

Also, in the future game will be called Draft Day Sports: Baseball; here's the forum on their site for info: DDS: Baseball Forum
enjoy

(in reply to Whitesox35)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Thinking of Purchasing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI