Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

High School Uniforms

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> High School Uniforms Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
High School Uniforms - 10/2/2008 1:12:29 AM   
mbsports

Hey guys,

For my college league we have players coming in from all over the country and I've started to create some High School uniforms. The first one to be completed was Detroit/Novi Catholic Central. Ironically this is my dad's high school from back in the 60s when it was in Redford. As a note the family has a nice Central Division trend as me and my brother went to now defunct Harper Woods Notre Dame, where all my profs are now at Notre Dame Prep in Pontiac. My father-in-law and brother-in-law are also ND grads.

Given that I'm in Farmington Hills the next one up will be Harrison. I plan on doing as many of these as I can however source material is kind of scarce. I know that helmets are easier to come by but does anyone have suggestions on where to find uniform designs?

Post #: 1
RE: High School Uniforms - 10/2/2008 2:13:02 AM   
DAWUSS

Are you referring to uniform style templates (like side stripes or chest lines), or color bases (red, green, blue)? Or are you talking about references (pictures of current jerseys)?

I have some high school unis myself (as well the 2 Mykal made for me back when I was less skilled). For those, I used color bases from FBMax and just copied, pasted, and added other lines as necessary. And for a few, I just use some of the fantasy uniforms that used that school's colors and attached a logo on the helmet.

(in reply to mbsports)
Post #: 2
RE: High School Uniforms - 10/2/2008 3:37:18 AM   
mbsports

I'm more looking for pictures of the teams to re-create the real deal in Max FB.  Might get some wrong, but I think you're right - I'll have to just resign myself to the fact that not every school is going to post their football pictures... booo hiss!!!

(in reply to DAWUSS)
Post #: 3
RE: High School Uniforms - 10/2/2008 3:56:23 AM   
therhino

If you tell me what schools you are looking for I could try to find some of there uniform pictures.

(in reply to mbsports)
Post #: 4
RE: High School Uniforms - 10/2/2008 4:09:48 AM   
DAWUSS

quote:

ORIGINAL: mbsports

I'm more looking for pictures of the teams to re-create the real deal in Max FB.  Might get some wrong, but I think you're right - I'll have to just resign myself to the fact that not every school is going to post their football pictures... booo hiss!!!

If they're in Indiana I should be able to find 'em for ya.

(in reply to mbsports)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> High School Uniforms Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI