Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The german nations are in my way and I can't seem to declare war on them

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Commander - Napoleon at War >> The german nations are in my way and I can't seem to declare war on them Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The german nations are in my way and I can't seem to de... - 10/6/2008 2:39:13 AM   
beserko

If I could then I could march through them and surround Prussia but I can't ..............

as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns—there are things we do not know we don't know."
Post #: 1
RE: The german nations are in my way and I can't seem t... - 10/6/2008 4:58:12 AM   
Twotribes

They are friendly to France and you can not attack a friendly nation.

(in reply to beserko)
Post #: 2
RE: The german nations are in my way and I can't seem t... - 10/6/2008 10:50:37 AM   
alaric318

quote:

ORIGINAL: beserko

If I could then I could march through them and surround Prussia but I can't ..............

greetings, there are a way, just after taking out austria move north and declare on saxony as fast as possible, then you can link up with hannover, wagon (strategic) movement from paris is two to hannover, then you are in good position to attack the "key" units of prussian deployment, declare on them before they join the coalition, you can attack from south and from hannover if you work well on austria and have some free time to attack saxony, first thing to do, is to wipe out and kill the prussian artillery that can support on the upcoming attacks on the frontline prussians, when arty is reduced or killed then attack on infantry, it works for me in my games, a good thing is that prussia have koenigsberg as second capitol city, not as france, but good for game balance or you can make the surrender of prussia in two to three turns taking berlin,

hope it works for you as well for me,

best regards,

murat30.

There is no plan of battle that survives the contact with the enemy.

(in reply to beserko)
Post #: 3
RE: The german nations are in my way and I can't seem t... - 10/6/2008 5:19:31 PM   
beserko

Opened up every file in data with exel.  Hmmm........  lots of ideas, but noware is any political varients  except for the possibility of the gibberish of the true, true false true stuff down at the bottom of 1805 scn. I would also like to move the French ships from that opening disaster down by gibralter!  On another note I'm redoing the 16, 32, 64 French counters. Looking sweet!  Maybe I'll change Napoleons name to Beserko but that would be sacrilage 

as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns—there are things we do not know we don't know."

(in reply to alaric318)
Post #: 4
RE: The german nations are in my way and I can't seem t... - 10/7/2008 4:00:17 AM   
beserko

OK  re reading through the rules I should be able to send troops through the german nations. IE  10.1 
Your units may only enter the territory of countries in your faction or those you are at war with.You may only attack units you are at war with.

Wait a minute, that sounds obtuse. that sounds like I can enter or send troops everywhere! 

(in reply to beserko)
Post #: 5
RE: The german nations are in my way and I can't seem t... - 10/7/2008 5:16:09 AM   
Twotribes

Can't send troops through countries that are not active on your side.

(in reply to beserko)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Commander - Napoleon at War >> The german nations are in my way and I can't seem to declare war on them Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI