Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Windows Vista compatability

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Windows Vista compatability Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows Vista compatability - 10/7/2008 7:50:17 PM   
DEB

Hello,

1. Can anyone tell me if Uncommon Valour works OK on Windows Vista?

( If you have the game and you use Windows Vista your comments would be particularly useful. )

2. Does anyone know if Matrix are planning to update this game to make it Windows Vista compatable if it needs it?

( If it just needs some user "adjustment/s" to make it work correctly, can anyone please advise the nature and detail of the "adjustment/s" req'd. )

Many thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Windows Vista compatability - 10/19/2008 11:03:58 AM   
Sergeant

I'm playing it on VISTA.  Been a while since I installed - I remember getting an error message when I first installed and I think I had to get some file at Microsoft too but can't remember what it was.  VISTA does something strange with the file system and I ended up with TWO copies of the game installed.  One is in its own MATRIX folder and the other is inside the Program Files area.  I have problems getting the computer to decide which one to use but after about 4 rounds it works itself out and then works fine... at least better than Me own memory these days!

(in reply to DEB)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Windows Vista compatability Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI