Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing mega-campaigns...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Missing mega-campaigns... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing mega-campaigns... - 7/1/2008 10:16:17 PM   
Trapper

Hello fellow armchair generals. I decided to dust off my copy of spwaw generals edition and load it on my new computer. All went well. I then patched it to the newest version. Again all appeared to go well. I played a couple of individual scenarios to get back in the groove then decided to play a mega-campaign. Here's where things get interesting. I only show two mega-campaigns avaliable for play..Desert Fox and Screaming Eagles. Lost Victories and Watch Tower are not listed. I then went into windows explorer and opened up the spwaw directory. All four megas are listed under/in the mega-campaign directory. The Lost Victories, and Watchtower files appear to have everything inside. Does anyone have any idea why the two don't show up in the game to be able to play? Thanks a bunch.
Post #: 1
RE: Missing mega-campaigns... - 7/1/2008 10:53:47 PM   
Alby

perhaps they got "nested" inside another folder and thats why they dont show up
Like C/Matrixgames/spwaw/megas/lostvictories/lostvictories

(in reply to Trapper)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing mega-campaigns... - 10/22/2008 5:12:14 AM   
JKG

I have a similar issue.  I can't see the Lost Victories mega-campaign in the mega-campaign list.  Can someone confirm the correct directory:  C:\Matrix Games\Steel Panthers World At War\Lost Victories or perhaps C:\Matrix Games\Steel Panthers World At War\MegaCam\Lost Victories?

I'm also having trouble with the black screen where when you move the mouse cursor it "paints the missing image in."  I've rolled back my nVidea driver to a 2005 driver for my GT6600.  I also disabled my McAfee.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 3
RE: Missing mega-campaigns... - 10/22/2008 7:26:29 PM   
Alby

Its the second one you listed.

was driver you were using latest updated one?
usually rolling back fixed my black screen stuff.

(in reply to JKG)
Post #: 4
RE: Missing mega-campaigns... - 10/26/2008 2:42:45 AM   
JKG

Well, I can't cure the black screen issue. Right from the start the screen goes black so didn't even try to get the megacampaign working.

Installed on another computer and no problems running 8.403 but I can't even load the Lost Victories campaign. Neither the computer's CD or DVD-ROM drive will recognize the LV CD. It freezes up the computer. Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

Thanks.

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 5
RE: Missing mega-campaigns... - 10/26/2008 4:41:27 PM   
Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: JKG

Well, I can't cure the black screen issue. Right from the start the screen goes black so didn't even try to get the megacampaign working.

Installed on another computer and no problems running 8.403 but I can't even load the Lost Victories campaign. Neither the computer's CD or DVD-ROM drive will recognize the LV CD. It freezes up the computer. Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

Thanks.

dirty CD maybe? Not sure on that one, I think my old LV CD had some problems too.

(in reply to JKG)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Missing mega-campaigns... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI