Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SU-DG No Load RE: How To Return Product

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> SU-DG No Load RE: How To Return Product Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SU-DG No Load RE: How To Return Product - 4/21/2002 10:34:05 AM   
Croaker

I just got this game and it won't load. I get the same stuff Absentmindedprofessor reports. I downloaded the 1.2 patch and nothing changed. Same dead stop. This product is defective. I want my money back. You have yet again cheated me.
I cannot seem to figure out how to get through your maze of email dead ends for support. What I will do if you do not contact me in 48 hours and tell me how to return the product and get the charges reversed on my credit card is that I will begin a mail/wire fraud complaint against your company. email me by tuesday close of business with return instructions or I call the bank and start the complaint. I have done this to other vaporware companies before. I cannot fathom why you want to have this sort of relationship with your customers. I am done with you guys. Now all I want is my money returned.

Croaker
Post #: 1
- 4/21/2002 11:20:16 PM   
Supervisor

Try posting a request for help in the SU-DG forum specifically. Those guys have been around since the beggining and I'm sure your solutions can be found there.

(in reply to Croaker)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> SU-DG No Load RE: How To Return Product Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI