Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CHS+Nick big bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> CHS+Nick big bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CHS+Nick big bug - 11/17/2008 2:48:21 AM   
aqui

This is a real strange bug. I'm playing a grad campaign and it's late '43. The problem I'm speaking about started 1 month ago: an HQ arrived as reinforcement and it looked like (silouette) an eng. Now this epeidemic is spreading. Many units have exact assault value and denomination if I click on the flag on the bottom left of an hex, but if I select the unit it has the denomination and value of another unit in the hex (so in a hex I have 2 or 3 units that look exactly the same). At least 3 div look like tank or engeneer, but I have HQ that look eng, eng that I cannot select because I see them but (maybe) they don't really don't exist. It's a mess. ..
any suggestion?
cya
paolo
Post #: 1
RE: CHS+Nick big bug - 11/17/2008 5:12:51 AM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: aqui

This is a real strange bug. I'm playing a grad campaign and it's late '43. The problem I'm speaking about started 1 month ago: an HQ arrived as reinforcement and it looked like (silouette) an eng. Now this epeidemic is spreading. Many units have exact assault value and denomination if I click on the flag on the bottom left of an hex, but if I select the unit it has the denomination and value of another unit in the hex (so in a hex I have 2 or 3 units that look exactly the same). At least 3 div look like tank or engeneer, but I have HQ that look eng, eng that I cannot select because I see them but (maybe) they don't really don't exist. It's a mess. ..
any suggestion?
cya
paolo

Perhaps your artwork is corrupted (or worse yet, your gamefile)... you might try reloading the artwork... if it's the gamefile i don't have a ready solution except to possibly go back if you have a prior save.

(in reply to aqui)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> CHS+Nick big bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI