Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Useless Head Slots ????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Useless Head Slots ???? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Useless Head Slots ???? - 12/11/2008 12:05:58 PM   
CowGod

I may be missing something but i just realized that this game has no night goggles of uv goggles so the heck are there 2 extra head slot in the merc loadout screen?
Post #: 1
RE: Useless Head Slots ???? - 12/11/2008 12:12:43 PM   
JohnRamboPT

I wonder about that too, but still have plenty of missions to do, and only am on Day 6 :)

Maybe if you let more days pass and more missions complete you will get to them, just now i found out 2 semi-automatic grenade launchers inside a crate on the Castle mission :) neat

(in reply to CowGod)
Post #: 2
RE: Useless Head Slots ???? - 12/11/2008 12:17:29 PM   
Hard Sarge

one of them is auto :) (gives you a 3 round burst, but you need a great target to give it a try)

the art work may of been done before the coding was finished, and the slots for the head were done in the artwork, but the coding never finished the Nightverison stuff (I don't remember seen any in the devices file (but I wasn't really looking for them either)

(in reply to JohnRamboPT)
Post #: 3
RE: Useless Head Slots ???? - 12/11/2008 12:36:17 PM   
CowGod

I found the grenade lauchers with ammo in the 1st base. haven't got to the castle yet as so far i have started a new game almost every day since i bought it. I found nothing in any of the files that mentions some goggles. I think it was (as we agreed before) ment to be the new JA3 and then when they ditched it, they just left some of the JA3 stuff there.

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Useless Head Slots ???? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI