Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Loading Units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Loading Units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Loading Units - 4/27/2002 7:46:21 PM   
AgentRoo

Just purchased a LRDG unit from british screen in SP:W@W. (June 1941 varient; v7.0, playing desert missions)

when I try to load the commandos (carry cost 10) into the WA Chevrolet transports (carry capacity 106) I get informed that there is not enough room in the vehicle. I have also noticed other units suffering the same problems - the carry capacity of the vehicle is greater than the carry cost of the unit, but it refuses to allow loading.

Any ideas?

p.s V7.1 refuses to run properly on my machine, so i have uninstalled it.
Post #: 1
- 4/27/2002 11:15:36 PM   
Resisti

Again, Spwaw manual comes handy.
I wont never get tired to say it: here you'll find a bunch of people eager to help everybody for any problem or doubt, but many of the questions posed, have their proper reply on the manual:

Page 54

"Carry Cost and Carry Capacity
Units are rated on how difficult they are to carry (the Carry Cost) as well as their ability to transport other units (Carry Capacity). A one- or two-digit number is the number of men the unit can carry. A preceding 1 indicates it can also tow a small or medium gun. A 2 indicates it can tow a heavy gun. Thus a 106 code indicates that the vehicle can carry a medium gun and up tot six men (usually the gun’s crew). A 212 means it can carry 12 men and tow a heavy gun. Units carry cost is the converse. It requires a vehicle with a carry capacity of at least 104 to carry a small gun with a four-man crew."

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

(in reply to AgentRoo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Loading Units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI