Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to use helo ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How to use helo ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to use helo ? - 1/2/2009 10:57:28 AM   
rx178

I captured the airport but nothing happend, I still can't place my merc in middle of map. How to use helo ability?
Post #: 1
RE: How to use helo ? - 1/2/2009 12:07:11 PM   
Joram

You use it just like the jeep. In fact, you still click the jeep icon to move. The difference is it is super fast and theoretically you now don't need a road to go to a place, i.e. you can skip over zones. However, you are still required to know the zone is there.

(in reply to rx178)
Post #: 2
RE: How to use helo ? - 1/2/2009 12:34:19 PM   
zhanga

I think the other good thing about the helo is that if you move to a hostile held sector by road, you can't move away from the sector unless you defeat the force that's holding the sector. But with the helo you can't move away without entering the sector map.

Before I had the helo, one of my mercs was doing some ammo delivery by road and happend to run into a hostile force en route, and was chased to a hostile held sector. The hostile force then moved on, but my lone merc was stranded on that sector because she was not able to take that sector single handedly and neither was able to move away. Had to take the airport before able to extracate her. I think this is a nice touch.

(in reply to Joram)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> How to use helo ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI